Chapter ¹5

Blueprints POV-

I show palette the puzzle mirror. And he looked at it amazed.

"Do you how rare these are" palette grinned excitedly. "What do you want to see first."

"Palette I know nothing about these" I say.

"Ok look at this" palette said pressing alot of buttons.

The mirror went black then showed were the border was. But there was no border. Kids were runs through it laughing and having fun.

"This is the past of the two sides" palette grinned. "Where everything was peaceful."

We both heard the bell and look over to see goth.

"When did you get here" palette asked as the mirrors faded black again.

"We should probably head outside so we can start checking out the castle" I say walking out the door.

I find Gradient talking to a kid in a purple hood and PJ standing next to him. "Hey grad who's this."

"This is sprinkle, raven and Crescents friend" Gradient answered.

"Hello" I greet with a smile.

Not to long after crescent and raven came back  to the group. "We are going to start checking out the castle" Crescents said immediately.

"Ya I think that's a good Idea the smokes going and that mean we have a week to prepare" Pj said looking to the sky.

I noticed Gradient nervously looked to the sky and didn't make eye contact with Pj. I make a mental note that I should ask him about it later as we start to head up to the castle.

The walk up to the castle was filled with talk about how different the two sides were.

We teach the door and we split into groups of two. Crescent and Gradient, palette and goth, pj and sprinkle, and raven and myself.

We all split up taking different hallways.