chapter ¹⁴

Crescents POV-

Raven seemed to walk further than I thought. I found him sitting on a roof of one of the houses in the small town.

The town was oddly away from the shops.

I noticed a ladder on the side of the house. I walk over a start climbing up the ladder. Once I get on the roof I sit next to him. He quickly puts a piece of paper in his pocket and looks over to me.

"Do you need something" raven mumbled.

"I noticed that you" I didn't know how to explain what I was going to say. "Do you know that goth kid, you seems that you did want to be around him."

Raven sighed and pulled the paper out of his pockets again. "I kinda know him, not really tho."

He hands the paper over to me. I recognized his dad and an alot younger version of him. But there were two other people too. Another man who wore all white and had a cit acrossed his chest but he seemed fine. And a toddler who looked like goth.

I looked over to him. He was looking away from me. "Does he know" I say quietly.

"I dont think so" raven mumbled.

"Are you going to tell him."

"Not now" raven said looking over to me. "War is going to start soon." He said looking up. I look up and see dark blue and yellow smoke.

War was starting.

-there will be another update later today or tomorrow, I'm trying to finish this-