chapter ⁵

This chapter starts the next day of the last chapter.

"Is PJ not coming today ethier" Blueprint asked grabbing a sword for me to practice with him.

"I don't think so, he just went to the village about 5 minutes before I came here" I answered taking the sword.

"You've been acting weird since you came back yesterday" blueprint said getting in position.

"He asked if I want to go see if there is an ancient castles along the border, and I'm scared of being alone if he leaves me to look at something" I say nervously getting into position.

"I could go with you two, so I can stay with you" blueprint offered.

"Well you could go with us to protect me if there is a threat" I say thinking about it.

"Alright I'll meet you in garden after practice" Blueprint said. "Now we probably should start."

---

I grab my bag and slide down the vines seeing blueprint with his katana's on his back.

"Where'd you get those" I ask as we start walking into the forest.

"My dad got them for me for my birthday last year" blueprint replied.

"And we probably should hurry up, we're late" I say.

"Race ya" he grinned.

"Unfair" I laugh running after him.

《------------------------------------------》

Me and raven wait at the border for Gradient.

"Is he always late" raven ask playing with a sword.

"Most times" I say.

"What why is he late most times" raven asked.

"Today he had sword fighting practice" I answered leaning against a tree.

"Wait you can get sword fighting practice on the dawn side" raven said with surprise in his tone.

"Well he's kinda the prince" I say.

"What, do you know how much trouble we could get in" Raven asked.

"Are you gonna snitch" I ask glaring at him.

"No, I forgot how scary you can get" Raven mumbled the last part.

"HERE" Gradient yelled approaching the border. "Oh you brought a friend too."

"Too" I ask standing up straight.

"He should have been here before me because we raced and he was far ahead of me" Gradient explained.

"So he's a ghost" raven giggled.

"Ooo I like being a ghost" we hear.

"Blueprint get down" Gradient sighed.

"Aww but watching is fun" an short kid grinned jumping out of the tree he was in.

"What how didn't we notice him climb that tree" I say.

"Oh, he's going to be the next general for our castle" Gradient explained.

"Oh cool, I'm Crescent and this is my friend raven" I introduced.

"Hello my names blueprint" blueprint greeted.

"He is also my sword fighting teacher" Gradient explained. "So I figured that I'd bring him with me."

"I brought raven because he knows where the castle is, and he also can sword fight" I explained.

"Gradient we should get good on this trip, I don't want ink to be a bastard to you again" Blueprint explains.

"Yes we promise should" Gradient agreed.

"How is ink a bastard" I ask starting to walk along the border.

"That is none of yours business" blueprint said walking beside Gradient.

"No need to be rude" raven said looking at the sky on the dawn side.

"That is not being rude, it's just a warning to never talk about ink around us behind he is such bastard" Gradient explained.

"I thought ink was your father" I asked.

"He doesn't deserve that title for Gradient" Blueprint growled.

"Its ok blueprint" Gradient said calming him down.

"There is a creek a mile ahead so why dont we race to get our minds off this" raven grinned.

"Alright, but blueprint is going to win" Gradient warned.

"What make you say that" I ask.

"Blueprint is good at any any physical activity" Gradient explained.

"I'm not that good" blueprint said starting to blush a little.

"You literally are better than any of our soldiers at anything" Gradient said smiling.

"Really" I ask curiously looked over to them.

"N-" blueprint started but Gradient cut him off.

"Yes, in his travels yesterday he nailed the target practice, took down 2 soldiers in sword fi-" Gradient said.

"Stop" blueprint groaned covering his face.

"That's very impressive" Raven and I said at the same time.

After a minute of silence I spoken up. "So what about that race" I asked getting a head start.

"Your on" everyone else said starting to run.