Jungkook POV
This morning when I was trying to wake up Jimin he didn't. I slapped his ass and it jiggled. Why is his ass so soft,squishy,and the most thickest ass of all time!? I just want to fuck it all the time! But then my baby will be sore all the time. He ran out of the closet with new clothes and then ran to the bathroom. We got in the car and walked inside the house. As soon as we got in Jimin ran with Tae to his play room. "My son!!" Mom yelled and ran to me. "Hi mom! I missed you much! Where's Cho-Hee?" "She's waiting for the cookies to come out of the oven. She helped me make them." Mom is almost 40 and he somehow looks good! "I got you guys gifts." They looked at me shocked. "Jungkook you didn't have to do that." "Mom it's a thank you gift for getting stuff for Cho-Hee." Mom hugged me tightly and we all sat down at the living room. "Here mom this is for you." He opened the box and saw the bag and passed out. Literally. Namjoon ran over to him and shook him. "I-is mom ok?" He looked in the box and laughed when he saw the bag. "Your mom has been dying to get this bag."uddenly we heard a ding. Mom opened his eyes and ran to the kitchen. "Here Suga this is for you." He opened the box and smiled. "Thanks bro!" He put them on and flexed them. Everyone laughed. "Here dad." He opened the bag and put on the hat smiling with dimples in each cheek.

"Thanks son!" I handed the box to Hoseok and his mouth dropped when he saw

"Thanks son!" I handed the box to Hoseok and his mouth dropped when he saw. He placed the box down very gently. "Will you excuse me?" He walked to his room. A few seconds later we heard him screaming and then walked out the room looking normal. "Thank you!" We all laughed at him. "Where is the TaeTae baby?" "He's in his playroom." I walked in there and saw Jimin playing with him. I've actually never seen Taes playroomso when I saw it I was pretty shocked.

 I've actually never seen Taes playroomso when I saw it I was pretty shocked

"Hi TaeTae!" He turned around and waved to me.