I gritted my teeth but being calm said
"But how can I do that Randhir! Aap pichle tin din de couch pe uncomfortably soo rahe hai toh mein kaise bed pe aram se so sakti hu? Afterall I am a pati vrata patni toh mein toh niche hi sougi!"

"Pati what?"
Randhir asked irritated while a small giggle left my mouth but I controlled.

"Ahana stop whatever drama you are trying to do and just sleep on the bed understood?"
I folded my hands around my chest raising my eyebrow and said
"What if I don't?"

This made him look at me with a glare as he replied
"Then I'll make you sleep there myself!"
I chuckled sarcastically challenging him with my eyes to which he shrugged his shoulders and stood up. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes confusingly but immediately shrieked as he carried me in his arms and dropped me on the bed in a second leaving me shocked.

"Now dare you move away from here, I'll tie you up to the bed!"
Saying so he moved back making me glare at him huffing. Once he was back to the couch,I again stepped down from the bed going towards him.

"What the hell are you doing?"
He shouted as he felt me on top of him. I was actually layed down totally on him and smiled mischievously saying
"Woh bohot thand hai na,toh I was feeling cold so I thought to sleep with you! You are so warm!"

"So there are blankets to help you feel better!"
He reasoned totally pissed off but I just shrugged saying
"Blankets doesn't have your warmth Randhir!"

I felt him taking deep breaths and smiled as his hands went around my waist securely making me snuggle in him more.

"Why are you trying to ignore me when you clearly can't do that?"
I asked stifling a yawn and his reply was

"Because when the next time you say something hurtful, it won't pain me much!"

My heart constricted at his response and tears gathered in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. He's hurt because of me and he has every right to show that. I just have to focus on my plan and win him back. Giving myself a prep talk,I finally drifted off in a peaceful sleep after a long time being in my husband's safe embrace.

_______

"Yaar Swara stop panicking so much! It's just family tu itna kyu tension le rahi hai?"
I said irritated while doing her hair and Ruhi was busy painting her face.

"I know but I can't help it! Mujhe Adith ke family se hi mingle hone mein time lag gya,yaha toh pure rishtedar aa rhe hai! I don't know how they'll like me? Adith's bua is very strict I've heard. What if unhe mein pasand nhi aayi? Unhone meri shaadi Adith se hone nhi di toh?"
Swara ranted in one breath while Ruhi and I looked at each other smacking our head!

"Umm Swara just so you know,woh log Adith ke relatives hai koi ekta kapoor ke serial ke vamps nhi!"
Ruhi exclaimed laughing while I joined her too but we stopped looking at Swara's dull face. We sighed sitting on her each side and I said

"Swaru,kya hua hai? I know you are nervous but atleast don't start judging them abhi se and get all negative. Just calm down and be yourself in front of everyone and you'll be fine. Ohkay?"
She nodded taking a breath and we three had a group hug. After making her ready in a nice suit, I left for getting ready myself. I hurriedly made my way to the room and opened the door only to be left speechless with the view of my husband who stood in front of the mirror wiping his hair. His upper body was naked displaying his droolworthy six pack abs and I felt it's been ages I've touched them or felt it against my body. I gulped closing my eyes to come out of these thoughts for now. I cleared my throat which made him look at me through the mirror but didn't uttered a single word of course. I slowly made my way to the wardrobe and removed my saree which I decided to wear today. I stood gazing at him discreetly and felt knots forming in the pit of my stomach as he shamelessly removed the towel from his lower body but he had his boxers on. My throat went dry just imagining to be doing something else with him. Hell! I need to keep my hormones in check. Being away from Randhir from so long has surely made my emotions jumbled. I immediately took my toiletries and practically ran in the bathroom. I sighed taking breaths and took shower cleaning myself completely. I dried myself with the towel and wore my innerwear. After that I put my bathrobe on since wearing a saree in here is next to impossible.