Final Chapter 😺

~Y/N POV~

(Five years later)

Five years have certainly passed by in a flash.

It's amazing how fast time goes by when you're happy with the way life has turned out.

The kids are now all seven years old and in school which reminds me I may be at work in the main office building for the company I know fully own as my own, Hana is picking the kids up for me and taking them to the office for our family meeting taking place in the conference room.

I left my private office just to walk out in looks of Lisa.

Thankfully when I offered her a place to work here once I was given the all clear to finally take over and do as I please after all those investigations and my uncles trail, did Lisa agree to work with me.

My position in the office is the president and I gave Lisa the position below me, the CEO of my company which still deals with the rehabilitation of hybrids and adoption services. As well as the medical care they need, we even offer insurance for them such as if a human family were to die leaving behind a hybrid alone that hybrid would be left with money in their pockets to do as they please.

It's been a great success anyway.

Now roaming around the office floor I couldn't see her in her office since he door was wide open. I keep telling her to not leave it open so I walked along the almost empty stalls of compartment desks looking for her.

"Lisa!"

I called out and suddenly her head popped up from one of the cubicles.

"Yeah!" Lisa

I sighed and wondered over to her just to see her standing up to fix her skirt but I should of known. Seeing the person sitting in the chair behind his desk in the cubicle, cheeks rosy red and his pointy ears on the top of his head lowered.

"Lisa, Chuck could you both not of waited until you went home? I get you're in the honeymoon faze but still this is still a work place."

"I tried telling her Y/n but the woman couldn't keep her hands to herself." Chuck

Lisa gasped just to turn and slap her newly wedded husband across the forehead with the back of her hand. Chuck hissing in pain just to chuckle and yet rub his now sore forehead.

"For that I wont be doing that again anyway." Lisa

Chuck pouted his lips but then snickered.

"Lies." Chuck

I heard him mumble but before I could say anything Lisa grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around and began to walk back along to my office linking our arms together.

"What can I help you with Y/n? Because I gave you the files for the Daegu centre for their increase of hybrids." Lisa

"I know you did but I wanted to speak to you in my office before the family meeting. You know before my husbands come in."

Her eyes lit up and nodded eagerly to find out what I needed to discuss with her privately. Tugging on my arm did we both walk into my office and I made sure to close and lock the office door just in case a certain husband comes pounding on the door as he always does.

(20 minutes later)

Lisa and I were still chatting away in my office when the door started to shake from the impact of receiving hits on the other side of the door and even the handle to jiggle every so slightly.

"Y/n!!! You locked the door! You know I don't like it when you lock the door!!"

I laughed after hearing Taehyungs whining voice from the other side. Even Lisa cackled and shook her head getting up from the couch in my office so the two of us could step out when I unlocked the door.