Chapter 66😺

~Y/N POV~

I finally found what I was looking for earlier on this afternoon. I had help from Jimin and Taehyung who did come to help me after getting their trackers out which Taehyung kept complaining about saying it hurt a lot to get it removed from the back of their necks. But its out now and they don't have to worry about being tracked down. I think I remember Jimin also mentioning something about how Namjoon wants to discuss some more things later on but would like it if I was there too to talk about things. I'm not worried about that at all actually. I'm just happy I found the papers I needed stating that the whole company is mine and only mine and that my so called uncle is doing wrong in what he is doing. I can take back what is rightfully mine, shut down everything that he is doing with the hybrids and the experiments.

The company is suppose to help Hybrids find homes and jobs and such and to give them the health care that they need. Not to use them as lab rats and used to be created as weapons. It's plain wrong and is actually illegal and against their rights for living. But all that is going to stop.

Rose has what she needs to put all this to a stop from her side and I know have mine and the boys with me who we really need as more proof to show what has been done to them. There's only so much that paper can tell and if they are there, they would be a big help. Sure the company would be shut down for a little while because I'm sure there will be investigations to be made and the boys may have to go through some harmless tests to compare themselves to other hybrids, just to see what exact has been done to them.

I have to convince them to come with me but I'm so sure that Taehyung and Jimin are already on board with that because of the way they kept speaking about seeing their children. It was sweet the way they were so interested in them, they kept asking me questions about them, their likes and dislikes and just for stories about them. It really passed the time looking for the important documents and once I found them it seems that everyone gathered in the living room to start talking.

I will listen to what Namjoon has to say and then I will say my peace in hopes that they will come back with me.

I was sitting back in the single chair in the living room like I was this morning. Namjoon back in his own spot in the other single chair while the others were scattered in the living room sitting on the other couches. It was actually pretty silent in the room as no one spoke first. I was just waiting for someone to speak with the documents in hand, making sure they stay with me at all times. I'm not letting them go for anyone.

"So you found what you needed then Y/n?" Namjoon

He finally spoke breaking the silence in the room. I looked at him to nod slightly shy with the way he was staring at me right now.

"Yes I did. I'll be going home first thing tomorrow now that I found them."

"But this is your home and ours by the looks of things." Namjoon

He frowned slightly looking around the room.

"Yes it is but the last two years I've been living some where else with my children and friends who have been helping me massively and I need to now take these files back to Rose."

"Rose? Is that Dr Lim?" Yoongi

I nodded at him, pressing my lips firmly together, my fingers brushing along the piece of paper.

"Yes, she's been a massive help to me."

"Well I guess we owe her a thank you as well then." Yoongi

His sweet smile made me blush for some reason. I guess because it's been so long since I've seen him smiling like that.

"Well we took our trackers out and we've been here for more than 24 hours which is worrying since we have not killed you or returned back to the facility so in another few hours I believe they will set out a search time for all of us." Namjoon

"So what are you going to do then?"

I looked at Namjoon who stares back at me blankly. His fists ball up and relax again and he clenched his jaw also giving me that intimidating look.

"We have to take quick action." Namjoon

I gulped nervously to what that could mean. Doe he still plan to kill me?

"Joon, don't scare her like that. Y/n it's not what it looks like, we're not going to kill you. We're going to leave this place." Jin

My eyes widen in surprise yet curiosity. Where are they going to go?

"Where are you going to go? I mean you cou-"

"With you." Namjoon

He cut me off and I gasped in surprise yet again. I looked around the room to see different reactions to my response to that. Namjoon and Jungkook held just their blank expressions. Hoseok seems just a bundle of nerves judging by his weak smile and the other four were grinning ear to ear about it.

"Really? I thought I was going to have to convince you to all come with me."

I nervously giggled, feeling relieved that I didn't have to plea my case to convince them to come with me. It was that easy.

"You want us to come with you?" Jungkook

I nodded at him from across the room. He didn't seem so sure of my reaction but I was actually really happy that they're coming with me.

"Yes I do. As strange as this must sound to all of you since you don't remember but I have missed all of you and now that there is children, I think it would be great for all of you to meet."

Taehyung clapped his hands excitedly with his cute laugh.

"I cant wait to meet them. They look so cute!" Taehyung

I laughed at his reaction but somehow ended up looking at Namjoon who was very carefully staring at me.

"That's one of the reasons we are going. It's clear that they are ours, but to see them in person would only prove it to us more. For safety reasons I think it would be best that we meet them so we can keep an eye on them and you, just in case the facility find them. They'll do worse to them if they find out the children exists since it's impossible for hybrids and humans to reproduce." Namjoon

I nodded knowing that it very true but obviously with whatever experiments they had to go through did something to their reproductive systems that allowed them to get me pregnant.

"Well clearly we can reproduce with Y/n." Jimin

"That's obvious." Yoongi

"So you're defiantly coming back with me then?"

I looked around the room at all of them. Five out the seven of them eagerly nodding. Jungkook was staring at something in the corner of the room in his own little world and Namjoon didn't react at all. No shocker there but his tail gave him away by the way it was swaying side to side in the same way he use to do when he was happy. He wants to come back with me, he just wont admit the other reason to why he wants to come back with me.

"Yes we're coming back with you so you better pack your stuff now because we need to leave as soon as possible to risk missing the team they'll send out to find out where we are and if you are dead." Namjoon

I nodded and stood up from the chair just to rush upstairs and start packing. Not only because of the urgency in this but also because I was excided to see my babies again. Just a few hours away from seeing them again and have them in my arms. I cant wait but also I'm looking forward to them finally meeting their dads.

I wonder how they're all going to take it?