Chapter 47😺

~Y/N POV~

Tonight I'm suppose to be getting my video call with Lisa. She texted me just ten minutes ago saying she's gonna call me very soon so I had to get the guys out the bedroom for a little while so telling them I wanted a girls chat with my friend I had to push them out, especially Taehyung and Jimin. They refused to leave me alone in this bedroom but I told them to hang out in the living room or something. I just wanted a one on one girl chat with Lisa.

I eventually got them out the room and took out my laptop from my bag and set it  up on my bed and texted Lisa that I was ready to talk with her when she was ready. Though it did take her a further five minutes to call but before that I double checked to make sure none of the boys were outside my bedroom and no one was so it looked all clear.

When she called I picked it up clicking on the accept icon and then seconds later her face appeared on my screen but looking very serious yet worried at the same time as she looked down at something in front of her.

"So Lisa what did you find out?"

I just wanted to get to know what she found out after what I told her yesterday. I needed to know if they're hiding something from me and after Yoongi and I at the lake I knew there was definitely something up.

Though Lisa sighs sadly before she looks at the screen at me.

"Y/n first there is something I'd like to tell you first before I tell you what I found out." Lisa

"Okay?"

She nervously gulps and tucks some of her hair behind her ear, biting down on her lower lip. Something she does when she's very, very nervous.

"I've been lying to you about something. That is the fact that I knew Jimin and Jungkook before you introduced me to them at your house." Lisa

"WHAT?!"

I then quickly covered my mouth with my hand, to look at the door briefly and then back at Lisa who hung her head in shame.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't they tell me? How? When?"

My mind was buzzing with possibilities but couldn't find the right one that would make sense.

"Back when I was five when I moved into my uncles place he had these two hybrids. Jimin and Jungkook. Let's just say I wasn't nice to them because they were different and one day I wanted them to play with me. They refused and I made up a lie that they hurt me. I'm not proud of it at all. I regret it fully and they were taken away and I never saw them again." Lisa

"Hold up! Johoon, as in your uncle johoon who works at my place?"

She nods firmly and brings herself to look at me.

"Yes. My uncle johoon. I honestly don't know why he bought my lie because there was no physical evidence they hurt me in anyway. Though that doesn't excuse what I did. It's something I would never forgive myself for never mind expect them both to forgive me. They probably went through a lot after that." Lisa

She then looks down at something and I could hear the pages shuffling from her end.

"You could of said something you know."

"I know that but when you first told me their names I thought it was just coincidence and then when I saw Jimin for the first time while we Skyped I kind of panicked. Maybe you wouldn't talk to me anymore or something." Lisa

I'm actually not mad at her for that. I mean she was a child and she said she regrets it but it's not up to me to decide if she's forgiven, it's Jimin and Jungkook.