Chapter 35 😺

~NAMJOON POV~

Flashback memory in dream
6 years old

What's all this fuss going on upstairs?

I'm not aloud upstairs today to do any work like the mean man says. Everyone was gone all night all except the dog hybrid Billy who was a lot older than me to watch me in case I don't do anything stupid.

Since my owners got back all I've heard all day is baby crying from upstairs. It's stops sometimes but not for long.

I'm curious to what it is if it's a real baby. I like babies but every time I've been around one the humans will push me out the room or they throw something at me to get me out. I'm use to it now, I'm use to everything around me since this is all I've ever known.

I know exactly how to sneak around the house at night without being caught. I'm supposed to be in my cell in the basement but I'm still small enough to crawl through the bars.

So I can sneak upstairs and see what all this fuss is about, it's got to be a real baby. I think my owners wife was having a baby but I wasn't aloud to be around her lately so it's hard to tell.

I took small steps through the kitchen and to the stairs that leads up to a long hallway. Quietly I tippy toed past my masters bedroom door so I don't get caught and stopped a massive white door.

I held my breath so I could be more quieter and slowly turned the door knob and pushed it open.

The room was filled with pink and white colours. A grey chair next to the window and a pink carpet on the floor. Stepping in further inside I grew excited at the new baby smell. That's when I looked over to the white baby cot and stepped over the carpet carefully until I stopped at the cot.

I stood on my tippy toes to see a little tiny baby in a pink outfit and hat sleeping soundly. She was snoring and it sounded so cute. I wanted to touch her but scared I could wake her up. She was so pretty  I was so happy to finally see a baby up close, my tail was waving side to side because I wanted to play with her already but know she's too small for that.

I frowned when noticed she wore gloves on her hands. Why did they make the baby where gloves? Are they being mean to her or something like when they put chains on mine sometimes.

That's when I knew right there and then I would not let any one hurt her. I don't like that thought of anyone hurting her.

She made little noise and moved so out of panic I sunk down to the floor to look at her through the bars. She stopped with her eyes still closed opening and closing her mouth and continued to sleep.

She's so cute.

Flashback dream 2

10 years old

It's so hot outside today and I couldn't stop sweating.

My job was to stand outside and water the flowers with this plastic watering pot. I just stick to myself most of the time to avoid any beatings but of course have to listen to what I'm told.

They don't call me by name so I don't have one. I have to respond to CAT when they click their fingers at me. I also now have to wear a collar with a bell on it since two years ago I got caught sneaking into y/n room at night because she wasn't well and I was worried for her. I wanted to check on her but I got caught and got the biggest beating of my life. They broke my nose and arm for it but I'm not mad as long as I see y/n around I'm happy.

Y/n was outside with me but her nanny was with her right now playing hide and seek on the far end of the garden away from me. Now and again I would turn around to watch her running around and laughing. I like her laugh it's cute, I have to bite my own lip to stop myself from smiling because of it.