Since the boys were realeased for their mission I had to take these files with me to the operations room that they use to keep track of the boys through their trackers that are lodged in the back of their necks, well was. I know they took them out which would explain more chaos.

Pressing my notes to my chest I wondered passed everyone and headed to the operations room and walking casually inside. There stood in front of the large double screens was Johoon, Lisa's uncle that I have been working with since the boys were set out on their mission. Johoon stood there with his back to me scratching the top of his head at the a large map of the area on the screens.

"Johoon whats going on?"

I asked him pretending to be clueless.

"The Elites. They're gone. Their locations have bene disconnected and we're trying to find out what happened to them." Johoon

I gasped and placed the files on the table in the centre of the room to come over to stand beside him and click a few buttons to try and find their location but obviously it came up saying no signal.

"No signal what does that mean?"

I looked up at him over my shoulder and he was scowling up at the screens.

"It means they've taken their trackers out and now they're undectable. But we do have something we can use." Johoon

Inside I was panicked but held a straight face and stood back up straight from the key board. Johoon moved over to the next key board next to me and pulled up a log ins of where they once were before they took out their trackers. I first seen the last known place was Y/ns house in the city.

"So they were once here? Did you check that they were still there?"

Johoon grunts and takes a seat in a computer chair and takes out his glasses from the pocket in his shirt.

"Yeah and we've already had that place searched this morning. There was signs they were once there and Y/n too but no sign of foul play so that could only mean that they took her somewhere. But there is one more place we haven't checked yet." Johoon

He pointed at the screen in front of him and me inside panicking more and more as time goes on in this conversation but remained calm and looked at the list of places that at least five of them have been at least 48 hours before Y/ns house in the city.

Seeing that address my jaw dropped and my blood ran cold.

It's Hanas house.

I closed my mouth the calmly take deep breathes so Johoon wouldn't notice and yet licked my lips nervously.

"Where is that?"

I asked him but he just shrugged and kicked up his feet to the table beside him and stretched out his arms.

"I don't know, the middle of no where I think. I already had men sent out there this morning. They should be there any minute now and we'll see if our Elites are there." Johoon

"Did our boss approve of this?"

Johoon scoffed and dropped his feet off the table to look up at me somehow in an offended way.

"Of course I did. Everything has to go through him anyway so yes he approved it and the team left thirty five minutes ago." Johoon

I nodded and then quickly turned, leaving Johoon and my files in the operations room and calmly yet quickly walked to the nearest bathroom. Upon walking in, I locked the room and checked the stalls to see they were all clear and they were and then while taking my phone out my pocket I dialled Y/n's number while turning on all the taps in the bathroom on full blast so no one can hear me.

After a few rings she finally picked up and I didn't give her time to say a word and just blurted it out.

"Take all the children and take them to the basement."

"Huh? What? Why?" Y/n

"Just do it Y/n. They're coming."

I heard Namjoon saying something close by her but Y/n didn't respond to him but to me, scared and confused.

"Rose whats going on? Whos coming?" Y/n

I closed my eyes in frustration and leaned my back up against the wall of the bathroom next to the sinks.

"A team was sent out thirty five minutes ago to your location. They could be there any minute. All of you need to go the basement. Now!"

I heard muffled movements and Namjoon shouting at everyone to get back inside and take the children but then Jins voice came on the phone.

"Rose how long ago did they deploy?" Jin

I sighed sadly.

"Thirty five minutes ago Jin. They're coming straight to you."

A bang was heard on the other side of the bathroom door making me flinch in surprise and to stare wide eyed at the door that shuttered again with another bang. Someone was trying to get in.

"Lim Rose come out now!"

Shit.

"Rose whats that?" Jin

"Never mind me. Just get everyone inside, especially the children and Y/n. They shouldnt touch Hana and Lisa."

Another bang on the door came and a big circle indent appeared in the door. I yelped and dropped my phone but threw myself back to the floor to pick it back up.

"Rose that doesn't sound like nothing. Tell me whats going on." Jin

"J-Jin, remember where my documents are to give to the government official in two days?"

"Yeah why?" Jin

I shuttered a breath of fear watching the door pound away from the other side and shouting of my name telling me to come out.

"COME OUT NOW LIM ROSE!! I ORDER YOU TO COME OUT!!"

"Rose..." Jin

"Jin they know. They know I have involvement in this just please in two days take those documents and give them to the official please? The location of meeting up and time is on a note on top of the documents. You must give them over and do what ever this man says. Please!"

The door burst open and I dropped my phone but it didn't hang up. Fear spread all over my body and in came my boss, Y/ns uncle grinning at me but with fire in his eyes only to stand on top of the now broken door.

"Now Rose you have been a very bad girl. I knew you would stray." boss

I gulped nervously yet pushed myself more up against the wall to try and get away from this man.

I'm fucked.