Chapter 21

Attention!! Mature content ahead...

***

At home, Freddie couldn't take his hands off her. He held her face with one hand while the other held her ass close to his growing bulge.

"You don't get to avoid my kisses, darling" he whispered smiling at her. "Do you understand, Mrs Mercury?"

Ana nodded avoiding his mouth cheekily. Freddie backed up and looked at her in disbelief, shaking his head and smiling before going in for yet another kiss which this time Ana didn't avoid.

"Trust me, darling?" he then asked her and she nodded as he turned her around and put one hand over her eyes as the other cupped her breasts.

Ana moaned softly against his touch, melting with his every touch. She was lost in a world where only them two existed. Her senses were heightened as he kept her eyes closed against him. She could smell his perfume - Armani-, a sweet citrus scent blended with lavender, nutmeg, cinnamon and jasmin. Her lips quivered as his met the back of her neck, sending shivers down her back. It wasn't long before she took over. Freddie felt her slip from his hands and  kneeling down in front of him, unfastening his trousers and easing his briefs over his hips, brushing the length of his cock with her hand before taking him in her mouth. He moaned, eyes shut, thinking how amazing it felt. Ana rolled her mouth from base to tip, "Look at me", she ordered him. He looked down and saw her eyes locked on his, her mouth working him hard. He reached his hand down to her face and cupped her cheek against his palm pulling her up so they were face-to-face again. His hands slid between her legs, his fingers and thumb working them against the slick seam until she lost herself inside her own pleasure. Freddie watched her squeezing her eyes trying to keep them shut as she tightened her thighs against his hand.

Before she could recover, he laid her down on the bed, propped her legs one to each side of him and slipped inside her. He gave a first thrust and held still. He knew that if he kept moving inside that warm tightness, he would explode but he wanted to make it last. "You feel so good," Ana whispered... and then he couldn't hold back any longer.He plunged inside her, deep into that tight warm chamber. She moaned, her hands locked around his shoulders, her breath falling warm against his face, her voice urging him to keep going.

"Oh, baby," he gasped  as she put her lips against his ear whispering his name over and over, like a chant, or a song, or even a prayer. And just like that, they both came to ecstasy holding on to each other, moving as one.

***

The days moved forward with them spending their time between work and home, going to doctors' appointments and looking forward to their future with their new family member. Eventually, their life would be filled with bliss. The child would bring them closer together. Of course they would have their daily ups and downs, which family doesn't; but their love grew stronger and stronger and they would pass it on to their children, truly living happily ever after.

THE END -

Note:
This story had to eventually end. However, another one will be coming this week, one that had been brewing in my head for over a year and is just as exciting. Looking forward to seeing you there soon.