Chapter 20

After the wedding, Freddie moved in to Ana's flat. He preferred the small place that felt homey to his big house. He wanted to start a family with her in a place that felt cozy and warm and if he were to be completely honest with himself, Ana's place was exactly what he liked. The living room was small, with just enough room between the sofa and the TV set that extended into the kitchen area where a wooden table with two chairs overlooked the city of London. Then there was a bathroom and two bedrooms. It was all more than enough for them and the soon-to-arrive new member of their new family.

Ana's pregnancy hadn't showed yet although the symptoms were having a ball. On that morning she felt surprisingly well after the constant nausea of the past few days and she wanted to take advantage of such a good day before it was late. Freddie had left early for the studio so she had the bathroom all to herself. She took her time waking up and having breakfast before heading to the closet and getting ready. Looking through her clothes she realised that she wanted to spice things up today. She looked for the outfit she had in mind. It was in there somewhere.

It still fit... The black laced bodysuit covered only what needed to be covered, while the black tight jeans she paired it with accentuated her curves and made her even more beautiful.

She knew she would turn quite a few heads today and probably make Freddie jealous but she wanted to surprise him and she didn't care who watched or what other people had to say

She knew she would turn quite a few heads today and probably make Freddie jealous but she wanted to surprise him and she didn't care who watched or what other people had to say. She was nice and sweet but she felt the need to show her sexy side too and today was a great day for that.

She put on her black booties and finished her outfit with a black leather jacket. But she wasn't done just yet. She let her hair fall over her shoulders in soft curls, her eyelashes coated with a single coat of maskara but her lips, that's where it all came together. Her lips wore a beautiful dark red lipstick that broke the darkness of the rest of her outfit. 

Walking in the studio, everyone's heads turned as soon as they saw her. Mike's jaw dropped and the band stopped mid-song. Freddie hadn't seen her yet.

"Why did you all stop?" he asked the other members of the band, annoyed since he had just managed to get the melody right.

"Ummm..." John mumbled but didn't finish.

Freddie looked over at Roger whose jaw had dropped to the floor and...was he drooling?!

Brian nodded and pointed to where Ana was standing.

Freddie turned to see what was going on but Ana surprised him as she took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. His breath quickened and reciprocated her kiss, his hands moving down her back and landing on her ass.

She then backed up and smiled at him which gave him time to look at her, to really take a good look at her. She had taken off her jacket which revealed her body and Freddie's eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Ana, darling, what are you wearing?" he asked her biting his lips.

"You don't like it?" Ana questioned pretending she was sad.

"Oh, darling, you have no idea how much I like it but everyone's looking."

"I only care about you looking, Freddie."

Ana grabbed him by the waist and pulled him in for yet another passionate kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth, her hands caressing his chest. Freddie moved with her rhythm as he let her control him. This was another side if her he loved and although he preferred she showed it to him only when they were alone, for once, now, he didn't quite care who was watching.

When Ana felt Freddie's excitement starting to show through his jeans, she pulled back again biting her bottom lip and tried to get away. Freddie grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms whispering into her ear, "Oh no, darling. You don't get to excite me and then leave me hanging." He raised an eyebrow and leaned in for another kiss, which Ana dodged.

Freddie gave her an 'I will deal with you later' look and reluctantly let her slip away from his arms and took her place behind the console table. She sat down, wore her headphones and spoke over the microphone.

"I'm ready for you, Freddie"