Chapter 14

Attention! Mature content ahead!

They made their way up the stairs, Ana in Freddie's arms, her legs around him, kissing. He didn't know how long he could last like that before the release. He had to act fast. He pushed the bedroom door open with his back and laid her carefully on the bed as he held the back of her head affectionately.

He paused the kissing and looked into her eyes, his hand now resting on the side of her stomach.

Ana's eyes fixated on his; she was flushed and out of breath but she wanted more.

Freddie's hands fumbled with all parts of her body but paid particular attention to her hips as his mouth left traces all over her neck. He was getting more excited now and Ana could feel his pulsating cock getting harder and harden through his trousers and it made her so wet it was crazy! But Freddie stopped and stood up, towering above her and looking at her as he removed his black tie slowly, tantalizing her as he saw her breathing heavily, bitting her lips. God, she wanted him and she was such a pretty sight! Her dark blue dress had ridden up to her stomach revealing the tiniest black lace underwear. He could feel his cock eager to rip out of his trousers and enter her, making her finally his.

She stared as his fingers undid the silk tie and with one swift motion he pulled it hard away from his shirt, and she let out a little moan. There she was, laid down in front of him, exposed, moaning from desire just for him. There she was, his darling, his angel, waiting for him.

"Do you trust me, darling?" Freddie asked with a husky voice, lowering himself on top of her, his eyes dark with desire and excited for what he was planning.

"Always," she replied and pulled her body up to meet his before kissing him hard.

He let himself be kissed by her but only for a moment before resting his thumb against her lips, brushing them hard and then pulling her back away from him.

"Sh..., trust me, darling" Freddie's voice came again, like a melody to her ears. "Close your eyes for me," he continued as he put his palm against her eyes, keeping them closed, all the while kissing his beautiful girl. His hand was warm against her eyelids but soon, the warmth vanished and a cold silky feeling took its place.

She was blindfolded with his tie.

She smiled and licked her dark crimson lips. Now every kiss Freddie planted on her was accentuated and she could feel more, hear more but see him only in her mind.

Freddie's hands rested for a while on her lower abdomen, right at the brim of her lace underwear, as he kissed her mouth, then her neck and moved slowly down to her breasts, which he had now exposed fully, licking her nipples and sucking them at his desire.

His left hand's fingers looped around her underwear and swiflty pulled them off of her as she moaned.

Now she was fully undressed and it drove him over the edge. He needed her now! He got up, pulled his white shirt from his trousers and quickly undid the buttons before taking it off and letting it fall on the ground. Next up, his trousers. His fingers worked quickly against the zipper and the button; he didn't want to leave her unattended for too long.

As he opened the trousers, his rock hard cock was revealed and he exhaled a deep breath as if all this time he had kept it captive. Without any underwear on, his trousers fell easily on the floor and he was ready to have her.

He leaned forward, holding her legs as he spread them apart revealing her wet slit. He hovered over her, whispering to her ear, "I'm right here, darling, and I want you so much!" His voice was met with quick deep breaths and soft moans.

His hands travelled across her naked body as his lips met her breasts and then revolving around her slit. Ana's body involuntarily convulged as Freddie's tongue licked every intimate part of her, her hands holding onto the bedsheets for support as she arched her back and let her head fall back and moaned hard for him to listen. He was making her wet, took her breath away and she wanted all of him.

Seeing her giving all of her to him drove him crazy with lust and passion, it was time. He snaked his arms around her and pulled her close to him, sitting her up as she sat on his lap, his cock inches away from her entrance. His hand then moved up to her neck as he caressed her passionately this time. Gentle was way over! It was time for some... body language.

He brought her head back in an upright position and leaned in to her ear as he took off the blindfold and whispered out of breath, "I want you to look at me, darling".

Ana slowly opened her eyes and looked at him dead on.

"I want you, baby" Freddie said as he moved her over his hard and now wet cock.

"Take me, Freddie. I'm yours..." she said and sat on top of him, her legs straddling him as his hands held her back and kissed her breasts before moving in to her mouth, his tongue moving in circles with hers.

He loved how his name sounded coming from her. She just drove him crazy and the passion and love he had for her was eternal.

Ana's body moved in motion to his as his cock moved in and out of her, becoming harder and makind her more wet. Her dark waves fell softly down her shoulders, at times covering her breasts. Freddie took her hair to one side and softly pulled it backwards which sent her over the edge moaning hard and calling out his name.

Freddie could feel her warmth enveloping him, her intimate muscles closing in on his cock with every motion and he could feel it ready to release.

"I'm gonna cum, darling" he said breathlessly and she smiled.

"Do it Freddie, I am ready for you," Ana said and looked into his eyes as they both moved a few last times before releasing their full passion inside each other.

Ana's body fell backwards onto the soft pillows as Freddie's followed next to hers. They lay there, motionless in the quiet of the night, breathing in and out, naked, hot and flushed.

Freddie finally turned and saw Ana smiling. His index finger took a strand of hair and removed it from her face as she turned to face him.

"I love you, darling. My beautiful angel" he said and kissed her softly on the lips.

Ana caressed his face, her fingers tracing his jaw, then his nose, his moustache as she let out a soft moan which made Freddie smile and moved down to his lips, his neck and rested on his hairy chest as she moved and kissed it, right where his heart was.

Resting her head there, listening in to the constant beating of his heart, she lifted her eyes and met his. "I love you too, Freddie. Always did, always will."