Liam Payne imagine (romantic/sweet)

Liam handed you your ticket as you walked inside the carnival gates.

“This is gonna be so fun,” he said excitedly. You smiled at his eagerness and kissed him on the cheek. 

“Where do you want to go first?” you asked as you slid your hand into his. He looked down at you and smiled gently. You looked up at him, just the two of you for only a moment.

“As long as I’m with you, anywhere,” he said softly. He kissed you gently and you two began to wander around. You held onto his arm and tried to decide what to go on first. You walked in front of the huge ride that flipped upside down and Liam stopped. He looked up to the top and back to you. “This one?” he asked. You bit your lip and sent him a nervous smile. He kissed the top of your head. “We don’t have to babe.” You shook your head.

“No. I want to.” You were uneasy but you knew you’d be okay with him by your side. He smiled and you both got in line. While in line several girls came up for autographs and pictures. You stepped aside and let Liam do his thing but after a few he stopped.

“I’m sorry ladies. I’m here with my girlfriend tonight.” He gave you a huge hug and they wandered away. You got to the front of the line and your stomach dropped. Liam grabbed your hand. “You sure about this princess?” You nodded and went and got on the ride. You got buckled in and once again Liam’s hand found yours. “It’s okay baby. I’m right here.” You nodded and the ride started. You went up high and flipped. You closed your eyes and tried not to scream. 

“Liam I’m kind of scared,” you confessed in mid air. He squeezed your hand.

“I’m right here, okay? Just squeeze my hand.” You held onto your boyfriends hand tight and waited for the ride to end. When it finally did he helped you off the ride. “Are you alright?” 

“Yeah, just feeling a little sick,” you told him. He nodded and kissed your temple.

“I know what’ll make you feel better.” He guided you to a booth where he put some money down. The carnie handed him three balls and he chucked them at the milk bottles, knocking them down on the first try. The carnie seemed aggravated that he did so well so fast but he still gave you the biggest bear there, nonetheless.

“Thanks Liam,” you smiled. He smiled back and kissed you passionately right in front of the booth, the bear under your arm.

“I love you,” he whispered in your ear as you both walked hand in hand to the ferris wheel.

“I love you too,” you said back as you rested your head on his shoulder.