James Yammouni Imagine (sweet)

James got home a little bit late so it was already getting dark outside. You sat on the couch, lounging around since you got home from work when James walked in the door. He had a huge smile on his face and he was really excited.

“Hey babe,” you smiled. He stood by the door.

“Have you looked outside?” he questioned. You raised an eyebrow.

“No?” you said looking around to find the nearest window.

“No stop! Go get dressed!” he said pushing you to your bedroom, going in first to make sure the blinds were closed.

“James Anthony Yammouni, what is going on?” he smiled and walked out the door so you could change. You threw on some jeans and a long sleeve shirt before walking out the door to a waiting James. You walked up to him and he wrapped one of his jackets around your shoulders. You still had no idea what was going on. He grabbed your hand and walked you out the front door. You knew what he was talking about now. There was about half an inch of snow on the ground and it was still falling.

“Isn’t this beautiful?” he asked, excitedly. You smiled at how your boyfriend was so happy about a little bit of snow.

“Gorgeous.” He grinned.

“Let’s go for a walk,” he suggested. You gripped his hand tighter and walked down the street. It was quiet out, peaceful. You watched James, he was intent on the falling snowflakes. Streetlamps illuminated the sidewalk you walked on. James stopped abruptly and turned to you. “y/n this is perfect. It’s the first snow of winter, I’m with my perfect girlfriend, it’s quiet..” He let go of your hand and dug around in his pocket before getting down on one knee. “Marry me?” You smiled wide and wiped away from tears of happiness. 

“Of course.” He stood up smiling just as wide as you were. His hands were shaking from the cold as he slid the ring on your finger. You put both of your hands on his cheeks and kissed him while the snowflakes sprinkled on you two.