Chapter 25

Sunlight shined on my face as I woke up to the early morning sun. Jack wasn't next to me, and the room was clean. Too clean.

"Jack?" I said as I walked downstairs.

There was no reply. He must have left somewhere. He should have at least said something. I walked into the kitchen and found a note. Well I guess he did say something. I opened the paper and started reading.

'Hey baby girl, sorry I left without telling you. I went off to work early. They called me at the last minute. I love you so much Babe. Stay safe and lock the doors tight. I heard some voiced outside the door before I left. Please be careful. Daddy will be home by 9. Love you.

-Your hot boyfriend, Jack. '

Business trip? I walked to all the doors and windows and locked them all right like Jack had told me to. He said daddy. Haha...

*many hours later

I opened the fridge and took out the milk, preparing to make myself some hot chocolate. Yum. Opening the cabinet to get the hot chocolate mix, when I hear the sound of a window closing. The sound was coming upstairs, the echo ringing in my ears. I grabbed the knife out the drawer and started silently crawling up the stairs. Ninja.

When I reached the top of the stairs, another sound came ringing in my ears. A door closing. Someone is in this house and I'm going to find out who it is. Shit is about to go down. (fr tho)

When I last was up here all the doors were open, but of course the one at the end of the fucking hall was closed. I quietly walked down the hallway and finally reached the guest bedroom door that was closed. (well nah dip)

I walked in and the curtains on the window were open and you could see the stars in the night sky. I lowered the knife and sat on the bed. Some one was here, its pretty scary to know your home alone and someone is in the house. I cannot believe Jack would leave me here alone. A loud thump was heard from the closet right across the bed I was sitting on. I quickly sat up straight and picked my big and sharp knife up.

I slowly walked to the closet carefully opened it.

"AAHHHHHH" i screamed. A man in black jumped out the closet tackling me to the ground. I felt and pulse in my head, freaking out from the inside than out. The man was holding me down to the ground, my muffled screams echoing around the house. My face was on the hard cold floor. Someone please help me.

I'm not ready to die young.