Chapter 1

Walking down the streets of New York is better than going to Hawaii.

All around you, you see woman and children holding hands walking down the sidewalk.

Business men holding briefcases. It was a fantasy land. Tall buildings and cute shops.

I walked down the sidewalk crossing the streets, to get to work.

I worked with the Fashion business. Head owner of Chanel, in NYC.

I designed, organized and did about everything.

I got to go to work whenever I wanted. I could wake up late or early. Didn't matter.

As I entered the building of Chanel, I smelled the scent of my new perfume line. Expensive.

We had men come, Try on clothes or make business with us all the time.

My co-worker, Mandy, always sealed with them. I would have meetings, making more money each word I spoke.

I walked down to my office. My Jimmy Choo stilettos clicking against the floor.

I opened the door and stepped inside, sitting in my leather chair.

*knock *knock

"Come in Mandy" I ordered, a stressed looking Mandy came in with a small smile.

"We have a problem. We have a lot of male models waiting to be dressed and all the clothes are too big." she explained.

"What box did you take?" I asked politely.

"The one next to my office." She said.

"Mandy, I sent you to give them to Edward. He was going to do something with it. The clothes your looking for are in the supply closet on floor 12."

She nodded walking away and shutting the door behind her.

I let out a tired sigh.

Every damn day, a problem forms. How the hell is this possible.

Another knock pounded on the door. Goodness gracious.

"Open" I said.

A tall muscular, pale skinned model came in.

"Uh. I. Uh hi." he said awkwardly.

"What do you want?" I asked firmly.

"I just wanted...uh. get to know you." he said ,running a hand in his almost white hair.

"Sit."

"Uh. your pretty?" he said, making a slight grin.

"Thanks. your wasting my time. What the hell do you need that is so important." I whispered harshly.

"I wanted to know if...uhh. you wanted to go to dinner with me? Get to know eachother. maybe a date?" he said.

I choked a laugh.

"Well, that sounds like fun, but I'm afraid I can't 'go out' with models. Too cocky." I said crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair.

" If I don't make the date work you can fire me. Deal?"

"I guess it's a deal.