Chapter 19

*week later

"Yes, Mhm. yeah. Ok. I will. Bye, have a nice day" Julia said.

"DID YOU GET THE JOB?!" I screamed jumping on her and laughing.

"Well, I have to go and fill out forms BUT YES!" She yelled and hugged me.

Julia applied for a job at Marc Jacobs, as the Head Manager. Julia was in papers for best makeup store. She gave her job to an employee, who deserved it and applied for a different job.

"I'm so happy" I smiled. We could walk to work together.

"I'm homeeeee!" Said a voice. Jack.

"Jackyyyy!!!" I ran to him and jumped on him kissing his beautiful face.

"I missed you babe. We were filming a scene in our new movie in Mexico. And we ended up doing another."

"That's great. Hey, Christmas is a week away!" I screamed with Joy.

"I know" he smirked.

That little sneaky motherfucker.

He kissed me and Julia left and went to her room. Probably grossed out with our love.

"Julia got a new job at Marc Jacobs" I said.

"Really? That's great!" He said hugging me.

He led me upstairs into my room and started putting all his stuff down. He sat on my bed and patted the empty spot next to him.

"I want to ask you something" he said.

Sitting down on the spot I crossed my legs and faced him.

"Would you like to move in with me?" He asked.

My eyeballs almost came out my eye sockets. Live with him? That would be spectacular. But Julia is going to be alone. I don't want to leave her. She's my bestfriend. Maybe she can move in with her boyfriend. Sam. That's right!

"But I don't know if Julia is gonna move in with her boyfriend." I said

"We can pay for an apartment just for her. I want you to stay with me Kate. I love you. This can possibly make our relationship stronger." he explained.

I was exhausted and tired. Work made me so tired. I have to ask Julia first before I even say yes or no to Jack. I really want to go with him though.

I help up my pointer finger and told him to wait. I walked to Julia's room and boxes were everywhere.

"Hey K" she said putting all her stuff inside the boxes.

"Your moving out?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sam asked me to move in with him. I heard Jack ask you. So I said yes. We can sell this place. I'll miss you" she said.

"Same" I said. I Loved her so much. We spent our lives with eachother. I won't be able to see her everyday. But I will see her every weekend.

I walked back to where Jack was and jumped on him.

"Looks like I'm going to have to start packing" I smiled.

He had a big grin on. His face and kissed me. We both were very excited. I could tell.

I started taking out boxes and stuffing all my stuff in them. Jack helped me get the stuff off my walls.

*five hours later

"All Done!" I cheered.

My room was so empty and sad looking. I was gonna miss the 4 years I've been here. So many memories were made in this apartment. Like how Me and Julia would have ice cream Friday's and Pillow fight Tuesdays. Good times.

Jacks arms wrapped around my waist. He put he's head on mine and puffed.

"I'm sorry you have to leave all this" he said.

I frowned. He thought this is all his fault. It's not.

"Baby, its fine. I want to live with you. I'm in love with you and no one can change that. It will never be your fault"

"Ok" he said

We started picking up boxes and putting them in the living room. Julia was still packing.

"What about all the food in the fridge?" Jack said.

I opened the fridge and it was empty. Jul must have emptied it out. She does too much work around here.

"It's empty" I said