Chapter 33

The next morning, I kept having the same nightmare, waking up at 4 in the morning and never eating a full breakfast. This feeling is bothering me and I just need to know when life will give me peace. I haven't been to work in 2 months. So I decided to go to work today.

"Hi Mandy" I mumbled walking into hallway, brushing past her.

"Mrs. Sterling are you okay? I heard what happened. I think we should take a break and talk about this" she said worriedly

"Ok" I needed to let this out some day.

"I'm listening" she said

"I'm pregnant, 5 weeks. I'm dating Jack Gilinsky and have been living with him hoping to get married and start a new chapter in my life. I've been kidnapped by my ex boyfriend and haven't ate a full meal in 2 days and have been waking up at 4 everyday." I said, my breath unsteady.

"Oh my. KATE THE BABY! IT CAN DIE!" She basically screamed. I haven't thought about the baby since 2 days ago and now I'm a bit worried.

"Let's go eat!!!!" She yelled grabbing my wrist and dragging me downstairs to the cafe downstairs and filling my plate with food such as bacon and eggs.

We had cooks in the cafe so it was basically a restaurant. I got free food since I owned the place obviously.

She sat me down and pushed the plate toward me. It looked like a mountain of food yelling at me to eat it. I immediately started eating, gulping the food like as if it was water.

She smiled, finally satisfied that my hunger is now gone. I'm proud that she has cared for me, even though she's just an assistant. She shows great leadership qualities. I got to retire here one day, especially since I can't keep up with the baby and this.

"Mandy what about you take my place?" I asked still eating my food.

"Oh sure I'll help you up." she stood up and pulled her skirt down.

"No no no. I mean my job." I said. She sat back down her eyes wide with shockness.

"Are you serious?" She said.

"Yes ma'am." I would still make millions each year, even if I retire.

"I-I couldn't"

"But yes you could."

I smiled and got up leading her back into my office. We sat on the couch facing each other.

"This could be all yours, cause I think you have the qualities of a leader. And the responsibility" I said.

She giggled and look outside the window. I stood up and so did she, I shook her hand,

"It's all yours sweetheart. I'll announce it right now." I smiled, grabbing my office phone and pressing a button so everyone in the building could hear my announcement.

"Attention all Chanel workers. I have an Announcement, welcome your new owner of Chanel & co., Mandy Fairman." I said. She grinned so wide her eyes were no longer seen.

I could hear claps and cheers outside in the hallway.

"Let me pack my stuff and this will be yours."