Chapter 3

We walked in the restaurant. It was a 5 star restaurant, you could see celebrities all over.

I even saw Angelina Jolie. But I own Chanel, possibly the most successful fashion business. And she's wearing one of my dresses. The red trimming with a all white dress. I made that dress go wild a couple weeks ago. Just came out too.

The waiter have us a table and we sat down.

"So how do you like, the date, so far?" he said, grabbing my attention.

"Uh, I like the restaurant." I said looking around.

I saw a man in black shades stare me down. I looked away nervously.

"That's great." he said.

The waiter came back and asked for our order. We ordered and the food came five minutes later. That was fast.

I looked back at the man who stared at me and he gave me a smirk. He was in a shadow part of the restaurant and it was hard to see his face, but I could definitely see the smirk.

"Excuse me." I said, getting up form the table walking to the bathroom.

I stood up straight, swaying my hips as I walked.

I was just about to open the bathroom doors until someone spoke.

"That's a nice dress. Looks great on ya." a deep but attractive voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw someone I thought I would never see.

Jack Gilinsky. THE Jack Gilinsky.

I stood there wide eyed while he was checking me out. I didn't even care.

The most beautiful creature on Earth was looking at me.

But I had to be brave.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I smirked turning around and walking in the bathroom.

I sighed and looked into the mirror. I looked sassy and sexy in my dress, no wonder he complemented.

I smiled. Knowing he was right outside that door. It slowly turned into a wide grin.

"You know, That pretty face of yours is gonna fall off ,if you keep grinning like that." I heard.

I turned around once again.

"Why the hell are you in the Woman's bathroom?" I asked.

"Well, I can't let a woman like you walk away. Plus I lock the door so we wouldn't get In Trouble."

"We?" I said

"Yeah, we" he smirked

I laughed and walked toward him. His smirk came even wider and I swayed my hips softer.

I smiled grabbing his tie. I gave a wink and he grabbed my hips. He gave me a lustful look and grabbed his head and put it on my chest like if he was a baby.

Even though he towered me even in heels, I did it without hurting him.

I rocked side to side, him kissing my chest. But not close to my breasts. He went up my neck and my jawline. I just smiled.

I didn't give him any moans or anything. Just to tease him.

"Come on baby. Be loud." he looked at me.

"No thanks. Well thanks for a good time see you later." I said casually. Walking out the bathroom like nothing happened.

I turned around before the doors closed and saw his jaw drop.

I laughed and headed back to the table.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"And why is that important sir?" I asked. He nervously looked away.

"Your fired, This shit is boring" I said walking away.

"Thanks for everything though!" I yelled walking out the door.

Great where am I going to get a ride. Not a taxi.

I walked down the street, looking for anyone I knew.

There was people surrounding me within seconds soon as the walk light flashed.

"Sweetheart. Need a ride?" He said.

"And why should I trust you Jack?"

"Because we almost kissed. I can't let you go." he smiled.

I smiled and walked towards him. He grinned showing a beautiful smile. He grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

We got into his Black Jeep. It was nice and clean. Smelt like fresh laundry and cologne.

"Thanks Jack." I said.

"No problem baby. Now where are we going?"

"Apartment Building 2, right at this turn." I said.

He pulled in the complex and I got out of the car. Before I closed the door I blew a kiss. Just to tease him.

I started walking to the elevator and j heard a door shut. I looked back and saw Jack following me.

I quickly got into the elevator and closed the door. Before it completely closed his foot stopped it.

"Not so fast." he smirked.

He got into the elevator and closed the doors. He stood next to me looking deep in my soul.

"Why are following me?" I said.

"For this." he said before I could answer he Crashed his lips on mine.

What the fuck.

I quickly pushed him off an slapped him.

"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I yelled, while the elevator doors opened.

"Cause I wanted to." he laughed.

I gave him a disgusted look. He was hot, but he can't do that.

I felt something but I pushed the feeling aside. I stepped out the elevator and ran to my door.

I quickly closed it locking it. I was pissed.

"What the hell happened to myself?" I whispered to myself.

I don't know what's going on right now but it needs to go away.