Chapter 2

The day was longer than expected.

That model left as soon as I responded with a grin. He wasn't handsome, but he was good looking enough for a model.

I never liked dates, but since he was going to let me fire him if it doesn't work I'm in for it.

He wasted my time now I'm gonna see if I can waste his.

I walked in my apartment, smelling my apple candles.

Someone most have lit them, maybe Julia?

Julia was my roommate. We have been friends since birth. She's gorgeous. I wanted her to be one of my models but she already works at Rimmel London Beauty products.

She's the manager there and makes some good money. But not like me. Not to be cocky.

We had a very nice apartment, just big enough for us both.

I walked up the stairs and into my room slipping off my heels.

I had a date tonight. At 8. It was 6:00 and I had to get started or I'll never finish.

I headed to the shower and washed my body and hair. My muscles relaxed and so did my mood.

I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and started blow drying my hair. I straighten it and started applying my makeup.

I put on the tiniest bit of foundation and concealer, with bronzer and mascara. I added some winged eyeliner and smoky eyeshadow.

Once I finished I walked out the bathroom and dropped my towel in the hamper.

I went to the closet and picked out my undergarments and a cute, Chanel, dress. It was a leather black dress and I paired it with my high red stilettos. I have a thing for heels.

I put on a white statement necklace and white earrings.

"Gosh, what's the occasion?" I heard my Bestfriend in the doorway.

"Date. Don't worry, I'm gonna fire him." I said

"Wait so your going out with a model?" she laughed

"Yeah. He's not even handsome though."

"Good Luck" she said walking away.

I sighed and grabbed my purse going downstairs and sitting on the couch.

I open my phone and look for any notifications. I see a notification on my magazine app.

I open it and see a free magazine. I immediately open it and scroll through.

"Hotty Alert: The new and handsome actor, Jack Gilinsky takes his way to NYC?" I read out loud.

Who the hell is Jack Gilinsky?

I go on my computer and search him up. Oh my fuck.

Holy shit. He is fucking hot. I nearly drooled until I heard the doorbell ring.

*RING*

He's here. ugh.

I got up and put my phone back in my purse and opened the door.

"Hey, Ms. Sterling." he said nervously.

"Hey, just call me Kate." I said.

"Ok, well, shall we?" he said holding his arm out.

"We shall" I smiled walking out the door linking arms.

I hope this doesn't turn into a disaster.