Chapter 31

5 days later...

"Oh my god" I cried, the stick falling from my hand. I'm pregnant. A child is growing inside me. A little human. A kid.

"I'm home!!!!!" Jack yelled. Running down the stairs I jumped on Jack smiling and laughing.

"What happened? Why are you so happy?" He laughed kissing my lips as he let me down.

I put my hand on my belly and rubbed it. He looked down and his eyes were wide. He smiled picked me up twirling me around. We continued to twirl and dance, laughing together.

I am so happy. We're gonna start a family together.

1 week later.

"STOPPPPP!" I screamed, Jack throwing stuff at the ground and continuously yelling at me. It wasn't my fault.

"Why do you have to be so fucking easy to find?! Huh!!???" He yelled. Cameron's boss and their followers found me. They started sending notes in the mail, saying that they were going to kill me.

"Jack this isn't my fault!" I yelled back, holding my stomach, a sharp pain from my back. I fell on the couch and couldn't move my body. My eyes dropped closed and body going numb.

*jacks pov

"Jack this isn't my fault!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes. I knew she was right. This really wasn't her fault but for some reason I was going off on her. This isn't me.

I heard a thump. I looked up from where I was standing and saw KATE on the couch knocked out. I ran to her and picked her up, running to the car and bringing her to the hospital.

*several hours later

"Mr. Gilinsky? For Mrs. Sterling?" The employee called. I shot up from my seat and followed her all the way to the room. I saw Kate laying on the bed, her beautiful hazel eyes not in view.

"Hi, are you the supposedly the boyfriend of Mrs. Sterling?" The doctor said, he was holding a clipboard.

"Yes" I said, my voice cracking.

"She's alright and she is pregnant. 2 weeks. She had a small panic attack, we don't know what caused the fainting or the pain. We will find out later. But when she wakes up she is free to go home. " he nodded. After he went out the room I walked slowly towards the bed, Holding her small but precious hand in mine.

"Your gonna be okay" I said.

Her eyes opened, showing those Beautiful hazel irises. I've always admired them. So bright and joyful.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi" she slightly smiled. She didn't look at me in the eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry about today. It's not your fault at all. Okay? I was just being a asswipe."

"I guess"

A frown formed on my face. I slowly kissed her soft pink lips. Hopefully to make up for all the stupid shit I've been doing. I love her so much, I don't want to be a jerk to my almost to be wife. (;)

________

No comment