Chapter 22

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Jack was laying next to me, soft snores coming from his angel like lips.

(Last night was not them having sex. they stopped after he started touching her you know what)

He stirred and opened his eyes. He smiled and held my waist tighter.

"Morning my beautiful angel." Jack said with his voice all raspy and fucking sexy.

"Today is Christmas babe" I said.

"And?"

"Come on Jack get up." I pushed his arms off me and got up to use the bathroom.

After I did my business I went ahead and got J to wake up. Realization hit me. Johnson could have heard us last night oh my fuck.

"Jack do you think Johnson could have heard us-you know- last night?" I said hopping on top of him.

"No. His bedroom is down the hall and he was playing music" he said casually.

I walked downstairs and Johnson wasn't down their yet. So I decided to cook breakfast and open gifts later. It was only 7 am.

I cooked waffles and by the time I finished the boys were downstairs talking.

"Boys the foods done. Lets eat and open gifts" I said

They rushed in gobbling up the good and sitting by the tree. I walked over and sat on Gilinskys lap, him wrapping his arms around me.

"Ok Johnson here's all yours" I said gathering his gifts and pushing it towards him.

"And Jacky here's all yours. they all say your name on it" I said.

"K and looks like I have some too." I chuckled.

"K Johnson open all yours first" Jack said and Johnson went ahead and ripped the wrapping off his.

He got 2 pairs of vans, Some iTunes gift cards, a pair of beats, some t shirts from Tillys and a cool bandana. He thanked us and gave me and J a hug.

"Open yours Jack"

He smiled and kissed my cheek, ripping up the paper from the presents. He had a big grin on his face.

I got him that jersey, Adidas pants, and DJ set I bought that day. I also went again to the mall and bought him a hair styling set because he's obsessed with it.

"K babe, your turn" Jack said smiling widely at me.

I opened the big box first and tore it open revealing a beautiful Marc Jacobs Suitcase. Opening the next one I saw a really nice pair of toms and some high heels. The last one was small and cute.

I opened it and saw the most beautiful thing ever. A diamond necklace with a carving in it with j+k. I kissed him on his lips muttering thank you'd and I love yous

I was so happy.