Chapter 20

"Wow Jack it smells like you" I said as I organized my clothes in his closet that we now share. And we share a room. Which is nice.

"By the time were old and married its going to smell like old cookies." he said. I smirked. He wants to grow old with me. Aww.

"Who said I wanted to marry you?"

"I did." he chuckled. We both smirked at each other and I started laughing.

"You have a beautiful smile babe" he said, pinching my cheeks. It hurts like shit. I smacked his hands away and continued hanging my clothes.

Jacks closet was as big as my room in my old house. I could fit anything in here.

"I'm going to make grilled cheeses babe" he said walking out the door.

"Ok"

I laid down on the bed and turned to my side. I love Jack so god damn much it's unbelievable. Well actually I'm in love with him. I smiled to myself. At work I have everyone a month vacation for this December. It was the 1st.

"I'm back!!!!!" Jack sang coming in with our sandwiches and handing me a plate.

"Thanks" I said

"Welcome babe" he smiled. God that smile. When we finished eating we laid down on our bed and I hugged his side.

"Do you think that-" Jack began to say

*DING DONG

"who's that?" I asked.

Jack shrugged and I got up to go get the door. Jack followed close behind.

I opened the door slowly and it revealed the person I never wanted to see again.

Cameron Dallas. His face was showing a sign of guilt and sadness. I scoffed. Can he be anymore pathetic.

"Cameron what are you doing here" I asked

"I went to your house and Julia said you moved in with Jack. Why?"

"Cause I can. Cameron you don't control me and you never will. Im sorry but I said we were through."

"Kate I love you. It was stupid to have sex with another girl. I was not thinking and I knew it was wrong and-"

"Enough" I cut him off

"But-" he began

"No. You lost my trust and you won't gain it back. I'm sorry Cam. Just leave me alone." I said slowly closing the door.

I heard Cameron quietly whisper a 'I love you'. wow. He is a jerk.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much" I said crying into his shoulder.

"I love you too"