Night hunt together

ابدأ من البداية

Wei Ying responded, "Your academics are quite strong. That was a great analyzation."

SiZhui lowered his head, "If so, for the lives lost at Mo Village, we should... we should also be responsible. And, now, we also involved Lan QiRen and the others in this matter..."

I wanted to tell Wei Ying that he is A yuan. But not yet. After a while of silence, Wei Ying patted his shoulder, "The one responsible shouldn't be you guys, but the person who sent out the ghost hand. In this world, there are some things impossible for one to control."

I removed my hand. The people of the Lan Sect hurried to ask, "HanGuang-Jun, how is it?"

I replied, "Trace to its source."

It's the only way. Wei Ying agreed with me, "That's right. If we trace to its source, find the full corpse of this ghost hand, understand who he really is, then there'd naturally be a way to save them."

JingYi spoke in a criticizing tone, "You make it sound so simple. The spirit-summoning did not work, and it became this big of a mess. How can we possibly find it?"

I stated, "The northwest." The arm showing the direction where its other body part is.

SiZhui wondered, "The northwest? HanGuang-Jun, why is it the northwest?"

Wei Ying asked, "Hasn't it already been shown to you guys?"

JingYi was puzzled, "Shown to me? Who? Who showed it? HanGuang-Jun did not."

Wei Ying spoke, "It."

The people suddenly realised that what he was pointing at was the ghost hand!

The arm steadily pointed at one direction. As someone changed its position, it stubbornly turned back around, back to where it originally faced. Nobody had ever seen a situation like this before, and all were shocked. JingYi stammered, "It? What... What is it pointing towards?!"

Wei Ying replied, "What else can it be pointing towards? It's either the other parts of its corpse, or the murderer who made him this way."

Hearing this, a few boys who stood in the northwestern direction quickly shuffled aside. Giving him a look, I slowly rose, speaking to the disciples, "Take care of shufu properly."

The few nodded, "Okay! Are you going to travel down the mountain?"

I gave a slight nod. Wei Ying had already stealthily shifted behind me, talking to himself in a loud, cheerful way, "Yes, yes, yes, we can finally get off this mountain and elope together!"

I smirked at his comment. Everyone looked as if they couldn't bear to watch the scene any longer. The expressions of the older disciples were especially scary, but a few of the boys were already used to it. Shufu's face seemed to twitch again, as he lay unconscious on the ground. The disciples thought, If he spoke a few more sentences, maybe shufu would be angered awake again...

I took Wei Ying alone for tracing the source of that left arm. This arm was quite strange, and could possibly harm other people if it wasn't handled with caution.

During our journey he tried to escape from me. However, even though he attempted to run away multiple times, it always ended with me carrying him back with one hand holding the back of his collar. I catched him red handed for twelve times. During one of his escapes it made some people disturbed. That was his twelfth escape.

It was on a late night. While it's time for sleep, as I expected he jumped off the window sill. But I went after him in the other way around and he bumped into me.

He asked, "Hanguang Jun, it's already so late. Yet you're still not asleep?

I said calmly, "go back."