Separation

After the argument at courier station I went back.

The situation of the Gusu area had settled down, shufu was able to defend it with great tenacity. Thus, brother often travelled to aid others, saving lives from danger. In all of the Sunshot Campaign, he had countless times recovered lost territory and assisted narrow escapes.

Everytime brother passed Hejian as he was escorting other cultivators, he would rest shortly, with Hejian acting as some sort of a transit station. Nie MingJue led him to a spacious, brightly-lit hall. A few other cultivators also sat within the hall.

Heijan was the home of the Qinghe Nie sect. My brother have a good relationship with sect leader nie.

I went to see brother. Brother noticed my sadness. I kept silent.
He asked, "what happened,
Wangji? I heard that Wei gongzi is back. He is not using sword. Why did he give up on his swordsmanship? Did you too have a talk?"

I said, "not in good terms."

Brother asked, "you worried about him, right?

I said, "not a bit"

I said this and left. In fact I was really worried about him.

The next morning me and my brother parted ways. He went to Heijan and I went to jiangling.

Currently jiangling was now under the Yunmeng Jiang sect. I went jiangling to see Wei Ying.

I caught up with them and fought with the Wens. We battled the Wen-dogs once every few days, and after a few arguments we parted again. I warned him about the consequences but he wasn't willing to listen. By digging graves and creating fierce corpses the outcome was really brutal and there was bloodshed. Not only it killed the Wens, the fierce corpses killed some of the cultivatiors of the four main clans as well. And they too turned into fierce corpses. Our arguments made the other cultivators to spread rumours like we are sworn enemies, we both have hatred towards each other. When brother arrived at Jiangling it made our problem solved.

We fought like this for an entire year and we both weren't in such good terms either. We conquered over some of the outskirts in langya. By the time now I turned eighteen years old.

If we need to destroy the Wens the sect leader should be killed. So as sect leader Nie is the commander of the Sunshot campaign he sneaked into bueytian. The place where wen ruohan lived. My brother opposed at first. But chifengzun was indeed stubborn. There were some clashes between sect leader nie, mengyao and wen ruohan. Mengyao is the illegitimate child of jin guangshan, the sect leader of the lanling Jin sect. Because of being the son of a prostitute Meng Yao has been bullied by the other disciples. Because of his dedication chifengzun assigned to be his deputy. Meng yao was the one who give us the map of buyetian as an undercover with the Wens. So the mission became easier. But we didn't know it until after my brother explained everything. He kept everything a secret. My brother opposed when chifengzun tried to kill Meng yao for killing his men. Brother opposed because when he eloped during the time when the cloud recesses got burned, Meng yao helped him and that's how brother is very loyal to Meng yao. After all, wen ruohan died. Mengyao killed him by back stabbing. And the sun on earth has finally set.

During the battle Wei Ying used a certain spiritual tool to kill the Wens. It was called yin gu fu. The consequences was indeed a very big loss. But victory is ours. By using too much resentful energy Wei Ying got tired and he was bleeding blood from his qiqiao. I protected him. We fought side by side. During the fight too he wasn't willing to listen. I warned him its too risky to use the Amulet. The fierce corpses attacked the remaining Wens. He passed out and I grabbed him. I played the cleansing music on my guqin to calm his mind and soul everyday. A few days later he became normal.