Two unfortunate souls

We both felt that we were probably far enough away for our location to be safe, he spun around and laid me gently onto the ground.

My leg injury wasn't completely healed to begin with, and now that it had been bitten by the beast's fangs and soaked in water. My white clothes were dyed red by smears of blood everywhere. It could be seen with the physical eye, the rows and rows of punctures from the fangs. I couldn't stand at all, falling to the ground as soon as I was let go of.

He bent down for a moment to inspect my wounds. Standing up again, he circled the cave a few times. A couple of shrubs could be found growing underground. Having finally found a few thicker, straighter branches, he rubbed the grime off the surface using a corner of his clothes and squatted before me, "You have a rope or a ribbon? Hey, your forehead ribbon might do the trick. Come on, take it off."

No. Not my forehead ribbon. You pulled it once. When he said this I remembered that cringe moment at the Archery competition.

Before I could respond, he quickly reached out and took off my forehead ribbon. With a flick of his wrist, he used the forehead ribbon as a bandage, straightened up my leg, and fixed it firmly onto the branch.

Suddenly when he robbed of my forehead ribbon, I opened my eyes wide, "You...!"

With nimble hands, he had already finished tying the knot. Patting my shoulder, he consoled, "What do you mean 'me'? Let's not worry about it, given our current situation. No matter how much you like the forehead ribbon, it can't be more important than your leg, can it?"

I couldn't say anything. He is right. If my leg injury gets worse I couldn't walk properly. My chest hurts a lot ever since my leg is broken. It's too suffocating for me.

I leaned back, I was too tired to sit up. Suddenly, reaching into his lapel, he fished out a small sachet of perfume.

The wet sachet hung from its tassels, delicate yet somewhat pitiful. Recalling how MianMian said that it was filled with medicinal plants, he opened it up at once and found that there were indeed herbs, along with a few small flowers, half-dried and quite chopped up. He urged, "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, stop sleeping. Sit up for one second. There's a perfume sachet here. See if there are any herbs that we can use."

Dragging and tugging and refusing to give up, he eventually made me sit up, however I was really exhausted. After looking through the herbs, we really did find a few that could stop blood or remove poison. I pointed some of them that could be useful for the wound to heal.

He spoke as he picked them out, "I can't believe that the girl's perfume sachet ended up so useful. I'll have to thank her properly when we go back."

You still not get over it do you? What's so special about her? Hmph. I responded coldly, "Are you sure you do not mean to harass her properly?"

He said, "What are you talking about? It doesn't count as harassing if I'm the one doing it. It only counts if the one doing it looks as greasy as Wen Chao. Go on, strip."

Huh! I was confused. I frowned slightly, "What?"

He said , "What do you think? Strip your clothes!"

What? No way. He did exactly what he said. Hands grabbing each of my lapels, he peeled them to the side, revealing a chest and shoulders the color of snow.

Please stop. I'm very uncomfortable. I had suddenly been pushed onto the ground, shirt forcibly stripped. My face was almost green, "Wei Ying! What do you want to do?!"

He took off all of my clothes and tore them to shreds, "What do I want to do? Right now, we two are the only ones here. I'm already making it so obvious-what do you think I want to do?"