He's leaving

I stopped classes with them. My heart doesn't allow me to stop it. It's because of the recent events that had happened my shufu decided to tell me that I should stop classes with them. After the bunnies incident the more he tries to get attached to me I felt a panic attack. So it's best that shufu told me to stop going for the lessons with them. However I miss him.

But before that his seat changed three times. He originally sat beside Jiang Cheng, but Jiang Cheng paid attention to the lessons, and sat in the front row in order look good for the Yunmeng Jiang Sect. This position was too conspicuous, allowing him no room to fool around, so he abandoned Jiang Cheng and sat behind me. When shufu was teaching in the front, I sat as straight as a wall made of iron. Behind him, he would either sleep like a log or draw scribbles as he pleased. Aside from me occasionally blocking the crumpled pieces of paper he threw toward other people, it was an excellent place to be at. However, soon afterward, shufu became aware of this trick, so he switched their seats. Ever since then, whenever his sitting posture became a bit tilted, he could feel a cold, sharp gaze staring at his back. Shufu would also throw him a glowering look. It was extremely uncomfortable for him to be monitored by the old one and the young one that is me all the time. Moreover, after the Pornography Case and the Rabbit Case, shufu was certain that he was a basin full of jet-black dye, and feared that his favorite pupil would be stained, which was why he hastened to tell me to stop going to lessons. And so, he sat back in his old spot, and half a month of peace followed.

Speaking of crumbled papers there was something which made me embarrassed in front of entire disciples. That is also another reason for my shufu to stop me to going for classes with them. It happened a few weeks ago after the rabbit incident . Shufu started taking classes as usual. Everyone listened attentively except Wei Ying and nie huaisang. They are having a nice conversation by throwing crumbled paper balls. I caught the paper ball before huaisang did. When it comes to my jealousy it has no boundaries. At the moment I was distracted about what had happened shufu asked me, "Wangji? What happened?" I give the paper ball to shufu without looking at them.

Shufu exploded at him. "Wei wuxian, you again? Stand up and speak? How many times is this now?"

Wei Ying stood up and spoke awkwardly, "ah it might be the fifth or sixth".

Everyone who were sitting in the class started laughing except me. Shufu asked him, "What have you written?"

He open the crumbled paper and read it in the class 'see you back at the mountain after class'. And the he said in a stern tone, "hmph. You're not going anywhere after the class. Remain in the lanshi and write from the memory of today's lecture material ten times."

Everyone started their laughter again. Poor kid. After the classes over everyone rushed outside to have fun and except Wei Ying. He started to complain about what had happened. "Lan Zhan , lan Zhan you really made me suffer today." And he started wailing. I said coldly, "it did not involve me".

He asked, "do you have any sympathy? How many times you intercepted my paper balls and you say you're not involved"? I do. But in classes please don't send crumbled papers to others. At that time I was jealous. He have time to talk and play with other people but not me. I do want to keep his every memory.

I said, "you reap what you sow". Jiang Cheng agreed to what I said and he said get lost to wanyin because of embarrassment.

Then he said to me again " lan Zhan if you want my calligraphy, just say it straight. I can write a note especially for you. You don't need to intercept ones I wrote for others every time. Come I'll write one now.. okay?" I felt shy. I said, "you! hmph nonsense." Hidding my joy. In fact I really want everything he gives me. I walked away from him. He called me from behind. "Hey don't leave. Don't you want the note?" And he started laughing. I quickly walked away ignoring him.