Back to cloud recesses

"wait! wait! where are you taking me? Let go of me!", Wei Ying said.

I stubbornly spoke, "not letting you go". Ever again. I lost you once. I won't let that happen again.

He tried many times to pull himself free from my grip. But he failed. "where exactly are we going?"

Did you hear what I said to you back at Dafan mountain? I said to him, "back to the cloud recesses."

But before that I told Sizhui and his friends to go back to cloud recesses first. I told them to give that left arm from Mo Manor to brother and shufu. So they bowed to us and left from Dafan mountain.

I tied him up on his donkey so that he couldn't break free. He struggled so hard to get released. He spoke, "hey are we arrived at cloud recesses, yet?"

I replied, "no."

A few moments later he asked again, "are we there yet?"

I responded, "no."

"Are we there yet?" He asked for the third time.

I replied, "no."

He asked, "Lan er Gongzi, are you not bored?"

I said, "no."

He asked, "Lan er Gongzi, is there anything for me to eat?" I'll give you something when we get there.

I said, "no."

He keep on asking questions. "Lan er Gongzi, do you have any dirty thoughts of me?" I felt a bit baffled at this moment. But I controlled my emotions. I inhaled and tighten the rope.

He shouted, "no! no! Please stop. Don't be like that and don't tighten the rope. I'm just joking. Just joking...."

I couldn't stand with his silly jokes. So I tied the rope a bit more harder. He exclaimed, "hey this hey....can you not suddenly tie it so hardly? This man is so delicate! Lan er Gongzi, do you have any conscience?"

I smirked at him and said, "hmph. No."

He shouted, "hey..."

He continued to sprout nonsense. Then I understood why. He wants me to let go of him. It's not going to happen.

Finally we arrived at cloud recesses. While he arrived at the entrance, he started crying in front of the entrance, clinging onto his donkey. Jingyi and Sizhui were waiting for us. JingYi spoke, “Stop crying! You said that you liked HanGuang-Jun yourself, so what are you wailing for, now that he has taken you back?”

I was waiting for my brother at the entrance to discuss the matter about the left arm from Mo Manor.

Wei Ying pulled a long face.

I realised why he is wailing so loudly. It's because of the rules. When he came for the three months lecture, our rules was three thousand. That day when shufu asked me to add extra rules, its now almost more than four thousand. Wei Ying really hated rules. In all these years he is still the same. That same carefree personality.

JingYi spoke, “There, there! Stop making a ruckus. Noise is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses.”

I stood still in front of the entrance, turning a deaf ear to him, and watched the scene with an indifferent look. When Wei Ying's voice had somewhat quieted, I spoke, “Let him cry. When he becomes tired, drag him inside.”

Wei Ying hugged the donkey and cried even harder, bumping his head against it.

He spoke, “I’m attracted to men, so with so many beautiful young men in your sect, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to control myself.”