Night hunt together

Start from the beginning

This song had a calm melody, different than the sinister, questioning one from before. Its name was "Rest". Because both of these songs were quite well-known in the cultivation world, it wouldn't be strange for anyone to know how to play them, and Wei Ying naturally followed me.

While playing he played the flute with many mistakes and it was too annoying to my ears. I understood why. He is trying to hide his identity as he is the great Yiling Laozu himself who is playing the song "rest" with me. I already figured out who you are. So don't pretend that you are not Wei Ying.

After a while, I finally couldn't bear to continue as if nothing was wrong any longer, and raised my head to look at Wei Ying with an expressionless face.

Wei Ying thickened his face, pretending that he didn't see anything, his tune venturing even more off. As he turned around to continue playing, something strange happened behind him. He turned around to look, and was shocked as he saw it. Shufu, who had lost consciousness, actually sat upright again. He pointed at Wei Ying with a trembling hand, his face covered in blood and rage, and shouted in a hoarse voice, "Stop playing! Get out! Get out now! Stop..."

Before he even finished saying what to stop doing, he spat out a mouthful of blood, and fell down in the same place, sinking into the deep coma yet again.

See your playing made shufu annoyed. Stop pretending. That flute nothing compared to his ChenQing. His flute ChenQing was known far and wide. It's sad that he lost his spiritual tool. Because the flute he used was just an ordinary bamboo flute, so it's really obvious that he made mistakes in the notes.

Our guqin and flute duet actually angered shufu so much that he woke up and fainted again. This showed how horrible it sounded... Yet, even so, the hand still drooped gradually, under the combined forces of the guqin and the flute. We both finally managed to suppress the arm even though the duet is horrible.

Instantly, after the last echo of the guqin, the doors of the mingshi sprang open, pouring in a flood of sunlight. It was likely that the alarms of the watchtower stopped ringing. All of the disciples who surrounded the mingshi rushed inside, their voices calling "HanGuang-Jun".

I pressed my hand on the guqin, suppressing the residual sound of the strings' vibration, and walked over to shufu to check his pulse. With me leading, the rest of the people soon calmed down. The older seniors laid the bodies of the bleeding few flat on the ground and started to treat them. As they used needles and medicine, another group of disciples carried a large bell over, intending to cage the arm inside. Although it was a bustling scene, everything unfolded in an orderly fashion. Everyone whispered softly, with nobody making loud noises.

A few people worried, "HanGuang-Jun, neither elixirs nor acupuncture work. What should we do?"

With three fingers still set on shufu's wrist, I remained silent. Shufu had directed at least eight hundred, if not a thousand, spirit summoning ceremonies before. Of those, a lot included fierce spirits. Seeing even he was harmed by the energy of resentment, it was clear that the amount of resentful energy within this ghost hand was unprecedentedly strong.

Wei Ying stuck the bamboo flute back beside his waist. He squatted down beside the bronze bell and gently stroked the inscriptions on it. As he was thinking, he suddenly saw a downcast expression on SiZhui's face, "What's wrong?"

After hesitation, he spoke in a low voice, "It is just that I feel slightly guilty."

Wei Ying asked, "Guilty for what?"

SiZhui replied, "This hand was coming for us."

Wei Ying smiled, "How do you know?"

SiZhui said, "Spirit-attraction flags of different levels are drawn in different ways and have different amounts of power. The spirit-attraction flags we drew at Mo Village had a range of only twenty-five hundred meters in circumference. Yet, this ghost hand has a strong killing intent, feeding on human flesh and bone. If it had been within that range in the beginning, with its level of malice, Mo Village would have been a river of blood since long ago. However, it appeared after we arrived... This means that it must have been set there purposely at that time, by someone with ill intentions."

The unrestrainedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara