Jiang Wei'en took note of the changes on Huang Xiaohai's face, as well as the others, and he was emboldened. Approaching Huang Xiaohai with a proud, wide grin, he suddenly raised his foot and stomped down on Huang Xiaohai's left hand, exerting more force than necessary.

A scream escaped Huang Xiaohai's throat.

"Little Uncle!" "Third brother!" Guo Xiaofan and Huang Min both cried out.

Jiang Wei'en felt even more complacent, raising his foot again, this time stomping on Huang Xiaohai's right hand.

Another tragic scream came from Huang Xiaohai.

"What are you, you dare compete with me?" Jiang Wei'en sneered, turning toward his steward Gu Yun, "Break their Qi Sea, cripple their meridians, then throw them out on the streets."

Gu Yun hesitated, saying, "Young Lord, should we check these several people's background?" Inwardly, he thought it was unlikely for several small Xiantian realm ants to not have any background. Due to his cautious nature, he felt more assured checking.

Jiang Wei'en waved his hand, unconcerned in the least, "Just a few Saint realm and lower garbage, what background can they have? Even the feet-washing slave at my side is stronger than these people by a thousand times. Even if they do have a little background, can it compare to our Jiang Family?"

Coming across this matter, the other side had no other option but swallow and endure, there was no way they'd risk offending their Jiang Family.

Although Jiang Wei'en was proud of his identity, he dared not kill Huang Xiaohai and the ones with him. After all, there was a distinction between teaching a lesson and killing, despite believing that nothing would happen to him even if he did kill this bunch of garbage. But if words of a murder inside Changzhi City leaked out, it would stain their Jiang Family's reputation.

Riding Wind Carrier Workshop's owner, Zhang Shaosheng, was standing some distance away. Seeing that Jiang Wei'en wanted to cripple Huang Xiaohai's group, he wanted to step up to stop him, but in the end, he failed to step up.

These several people were probably some small family's slaves. It wasn't worth it to offend Jiang Wei'en, a Jiang Family core disciple, for several slaves.

Gu Yun approached Huang Xiaohai in brisk steps, "You can only blame yourselves for being blind, offending our Young Lord." With that said, his palm struck out at Huang Xiaohai's chest, right above his Qi Sea.

Huang Xiaohai wailed from the pain.

Witnessing Huang Xiaohai's Qi Sea being broken right before their eyes, Guo Xiaofan and Huang Min's eyes were wide with fury.

"My Big Uncle definitely won't spare you lot!" Guo Xiaofan roared at the top of his lungs, glaring at Jiang Wei'en and Gu Yun with menace: "My Big Uncle will absolutely kill all of you, kill all of you!"

If the looks from Guo Xiaofan could kill, Jiang Wei'en and Gu Yun would have probably died a thousand times.

Jiang Wei'en snickered hearing those words, "Big Uncle? Hehe, I'm~ so~ scared." The ridicule in his voice was obvious. A mere Xiantian, a measly existence no different than the ants crawling on the ground, how strong could that so-called Big Uncle of his be?

"My Big Uncle is Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple!" Guo Xiaofan roared at Jiang Wei'en.

Everyone was stunned.

Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple?

Jiang Wei'en's brows scrunched together, but a beat later, he sneered, "No wonder you dare to compete with this Young Lord, but you were just relying on a Black Warrior Institute's inner disciple? Hehe, you think this Young Lord would be afraid of a measly Black Warrior Institute inner disciple?!" At this point, Jiang Wei'en was standing right in front of Guo Xiaofan, his leg suddenly kicked out right at Guo Xiaofan's Qi Sea.

Invincibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें