7. SECOND DAY - EXERCISING QUIRKS

On our turn, Todoroki told us to wait outside and froze the whole building, including our "villain" classmates. He had told us it would be faster that way, and to not get in his way. I shrugged, only then I thought that the others might get some frost burn. Shoji was freezing, just like everybody. I gave him a sympathetic look. He couldn't even get close to the building.

Well, aside from me and Todoroki, everyone was really having problems with how cold it had been turned. Todoroki's quirk was really something, huh? He just came in like nothing happened, and I followed him.

"Huh? What are you doing here? You'll freeze." He turned to me, worry in his voice, his face was blank apart from a small frown.

"Nah, don't worry." I went ahead him. "It is hella cold, but your quirk can't hurt me at all. No quirk can."

"What?" He came after me.

"I can tell you in detail later. Come on."

The whole place was covered in ice. My boots were really well designed, since I had no trouble walking on his it. Well, I hadn't fallen from any frozen stairs either, so I could only admire the amazing work people had put on making my hero costume. We arrived at the fake bomb floor. Our classmates were struggling, and Todoroki was a meanie, saying something about if they want to hurt themselves with how they would move while being frozen. Then, he touched the bomb and we won.

He just roasted our classmates, saying how he was on a completely different level. Then he started to melt his own ice, and I started healing Hagakure, who was seriously frost burned. Who would take off their shoes and clothes against some Jack Frost guy? I know she was invisible and stuff, still she can't be that careless. I started nagging.

"Are you out your mind? You could have been severely hurt! And you got frost burned on your legs!"

"Sorry..." She said.

"Give me some minutes, I'll heal you." I got her out Todoroki's ice, and started healing her legs.

"I haven't presented myself yet, and you're already being an awesome friend!" Her voice was happy. "I'm Hagakure Toru!" I nodded, presented myself, and kept treating her.

"I know I'm in no place of asking, but can you help me too?" Her partner asked, showing his leg to me.

"Sure. Yours in in better shape than hers, it will only take a second. Both of you will still need to put some hydrating cream on it." I finished treating Hagakure after a couple minutes.

"Thank you!" I felt when she hugged me.

"It's nothing." I returned her hug and went to the other patient.

"Name is Ojiro Mashirao. You have my thanks." He smiled at me. I finished their treatments quite fast, then we left the building.

Todoroki eyesight was on me since we won, and I can tell he was surprised for some reason. Shoji was still freezing and waiting for us when we left.

"I did nothing, but we won anyway." He said.

"Oh, don't worry. You located them, didn't you?" I smiled. "In a real-life situation, this is amazingly helpful."

He nodded at my words, walking away. He seemed better. We just returned to the screen room. Yaoyorozu asked my two late patients how it felt be healed by me. I must say, I had this same question. Hagakure told her it felt warm and nice, like a cozy morning in bed. Ojiro agreed with her. I felt happy knowing my quirk was a warm and gentle one. Yaoyorozu came to me, congratulating me for wining.

"I only followed Todoroki around and healed them, though." I told her, dismissing my congratulations.

"Your quirk is very useful. Be proud!" She told me before turning and going to watch with the others.