4. FIRST DAY - FRIENDS

I arrived with Aizawa-sensei on the first school day, and he scared the crap out of the other students just by appearing in that yellow sleeping bag he carries around. I rolled my eyes when he told them something about "if you're here to make friends, go home". Seriously dad, sometimes you can be a dickhead. Sure, the hero course is not to be friends with everybody and not care about classes, but damn, take it easy. I just watched everyone's reactions to him. Not the greatest, yet far from the worse. Aizawa then picked a P.E. uniform, and told everyone to put their own. They were confused as heck.

From staying with Aizawa for the last days I had an idea of their names and more vague idea about their quirks. Dad had a file with them, and he was hyped after getting a green card from Principal Nezu about what he was about to do with our class. He was also against having anyone who would only cause trouble in the hero course. Not to say he had pretty high standards about being motivated and having... Above 'zero' in whatever he used to meddle his students. I remembered he once dismissed a whole class, claiming they had zero talent, motivation, and guts? Was it? Don't really remember. Don't really care.

I just chuckled knowing very well what would happen next.

He made us do a practical exam, saying we would be expelled if we failed. Hah, right. Running, smashing a ball, throwing another... He wanted to see our physical conditions and quirks. Some where really cool, like having six arms... Or would they be tentacles? Imagine the things you could do! I would do everything faster. Another cool quirk was having some kind of motors in both legs. Surely, I would never be late in my life ever again.

The practical exam was okay for me, nothing out the ordinary, and with the years I spent training myself was kinda fun. Others seemed to have had some fun too. Well... Except for that broccoli kid, he almost pissed himself in fear about two times. Be for Aizawa being a crappy teacher on his first day with this class, or that explosion kid who looked like an angry Pomeranian.

I looked to the side after getting a glimpse of someone watching us. It was dad All Might. I waved discreetly at him, who did the same. I could sense he was worried about something. Maybe he's worried about his protegee? Dad Aizawa sure did not like him. Yeah, probably was it. I pondered a bit. All Might knew how to train, on the other hand he sure was a crappy teacher. He was awful explaining things or trying to point out what you had to do different. Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine. Remembering his teaching gave me the creeps. His protegee needed more help.

Aizawa-sensei had given the broccoli kid a paper with medical requirement before leaving. He had broken his finger while throwing the ball. From this moment, I knew. Dad Aizawa would call him "Problem Kid" forever. He didn't seem to know about All Might passing his quirk to this kid but had already noticed he had zero control about it. Oh well. Training would do wonders for him.

And after that crazy time passed with my dad's class and sass, I decided to befriend the ones who seemed nice and fun to have around, and of course, befriend my dad All Might new apprentice. He seemed like a nice guy, and a cinnamon roll of sorts. He still needed to train his body and quirk though. If he continues the way he's now, he won't be anyone's hero.

Saying 'bye' to both my dads, who needed to stay at UA for some professional reason, I got out and found my 'friendly targets' outside. They seemed to have just started a conversation. Nice timing.

"Hey!" I called them, and the guy called Iida was the first to turn.

"Oh! You're the one who arrived with Aizawa-sensei!" The girl recalled.

"Yeah, hi!" I smiled "Are you okay? Your finger was broken." I asked approaching the broccoli kid, who turned even redder than when he was talking to her.