5. SECOND DAY - FIRST SOULMATE

After almost smashing my alarm, getting out of the bed warm sheets was really hard... Damn. I rubbed my eyes, growing a little. What time is it again? Oh, yeah... Five and something. Yawning, I got out of my sheets. This morning was so cold... I wish I could just go to school wrapped in them. For real. Maybe I could just buy some sleeping bag, just like dad Aizawa. Hmmm... So sleepy... My phone started buzzling and making some noise on my side table. I looked at it.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up!" I mumbled while catching my almost falling phone.

Someone was calling me. Oh shoot! I picked up jumping out my bed.

"Dad, seriously, I'm awake!" I answered Aizawa, who snickered on the other side.

I swear, I could hear the sarcastic smirk forming on his face.

"Sure, lazybones." He shot back. Geez. "Let me guess. All Might is still sleeping?"

"You need to ask?" I yawned. "I'll wake him up and go to school, 'kay? Love you, see you later."

"Don't forget to kick his butt. See you." And he hung up.

My uniform was ready on my chair, so putting on was easy and without losing any piece. Well... Putting my tie wasn't easy considering my sleepy self, but I worked on it. My hair was a complete mess. Why? Cuz I forgot to comb before sleeping. I decided to make some simple hairstyle to avoid any future knot. After combing it, I brushed my teeth, picked my backpack and watched myself at the bedroom mirror. Looking quite good. My uniform really makes me feel confident.

I went to the kitchen and had my breakfast after putting my bag close to the entrance. Brushed my teeth again and stretched. My back cracked more than crunch cereal. How much I still had before leaving? Oh, half an hour. Nice. Okay, getting ready today was faster than yesterday, however getting my other dad out his bed... Holy shit.

Toshinori's room was tidy and his bed was huge, looking even bigger with his small self at the middle of it, tossing his sheets to his side. I sat on the other side after picking up his sheets and putting on his chair. I called, shaked, pushed... And nothing worked.

"Dad, for God's sake, wake up!" Some minutes passed. "All Might!" Nothing... Okay then, you left me no choice. I went to the living room and screamed. "Someone, help!"

"No need to worry... Because I'M HERE!" He popped up, all shiny and ready to beat crime, saw me with crossed arms and a bored look on my face, and coughed awkwardly, turning again to his sickly skinny self.

"Took you long enough." I sighed and walked to the door, turning to him again. "Breakfast is on the table, your bento is ready too. Don't forget to take your papers to school, okay? You still need to analyze us today in battle."

"Of course, don't worry." He came to me and patted my head smiling "See you later, kiddo. Love you."

"Love you too, dad. See you at school." And I left, plugging my headphones on my phone and putting them on.

Arriving school was okay, I didn't lose any train, had no incident there, and was in a good mood. I met Deku outside. Talking to him was nice, and I got a grasp of his personality. He's definitely a cinnamon roll. Even when he was mumbling something, he was cute. We went to class after talking about how excited we were. He sat two chairs front me, and I sat behind a girl who presented herself as Yaoyorozu Momo, my sit being the last one, number 21 in class.

She seemed like a cool person, and she started a conversation talking about our recommendation test, the one we made for entering UA. I have made another friend! Yay! She was really nice about our differences, and she told me she wanted to talk to the only one who took a better result than her. She was confident it would turn out to be an unfriendly person, still she was happy I was so sociable. Taking our time to know each other before class starts seemed to ease her nerves. Also, she was pretty surprised I had two soulmates, seeing it when I gave her my phone.