Chapter 18

Another day of practicing with Myungsoo.

It was not that hard, we choreographed the dance already and we practiced the dance with the song. The only thing left is to practice with the whole lot, INFINITE and the other trainee girls.

INFINITE too also know me before. We used to hang out all the time when I was still in a relationship with him.

They shipped up alot. Except for one.

Till now, I still don't know the reason. But it's fine, since me and him had already cut all ties.

A week has passed with no problem, no interruptions, nobody suspecting a thing.

It was only a month left before our batch of trainees debut by dancing with INFINITE. There was lots to do.

But suddenly a phone call came in, it's from an unknown number. I answered it without hesitation and I immediately fell on to the cold hard floor as my legs gave way.

"Hello is this Jiyeon? Daughter of Kang Sohee?? " an unknown voice said.

"Yes, this is Jiyeon. MAY I know who is this calling?" I asked puzzled

"This is from Singapore General Hospital. Your mother is currently in coma, due to a car crash that happened on 1/1/2015 , we called to inform you that she will be staying here , as far as I know you are the only one on her phone records. Do you have any relatives that she may be close to except you?" She asked.

My legs gave way and I fell onto the floor. Tears streaming down my face. I answered a short and simple reply

"No!"

And I ended the call.

Myungsoo went into the dance studio for the daily dance practice and saw Miko, kneeling on the floor crying.

He went up to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" Was the only thing that escaped from his mouth.

"No, I'm not okay. " I said while i sobbed.