Chapter 12

So we watched videos on YouTube on Foxtrot.

I liked the one where Janel Parrish and Val were dancing to Bang Bang on Dancing With the Stars.

"Woah! " I exclaimed.

L's POV

I turned my head to her. She was so fascinated by the dance. She looked so Cute.  Wait what am I thinking. NO! Hyuna is the only one for me. Ya,  she waited year's and year's for me. My heart should be hers.

End of POV

"Woah, love Val!  His abs are like flawless.  Oh wait I like their dance too." My cheeks flushed bright red after I said that.

"Hehe,  since you "liked" it we shall do some kind of choreography like this" L said.

"Okay, any ideas?" L questioned me.

"Well, we can do like.........  and for the finale we shall do a spin or a trust fall. To make it more spectacular! "I said while pointing my finger up to the sky.

Then came knocking on the door.

There was a girl standing at the door. After I focused my gaze on her. I exclaimed.

She looked exactly like me. Like literally exactly.

"Oh, you're here!" L stood up.

"I guess we have to stop the lesson for today.  Sorry." L apologize to me.

"Oh no prob " I grabbed my bag and head towards the door.

As I was going out, the unknown girl was still staring at me . Don't know whether to believe or not.

IMPORTANT: The next chapter, Chapter 13 allows only my followers to read so just follow my acc and refresh your library. Immediatly Chapter 13 will be there.