Chapter 3

I walked out of the cafe and sighed.

I can't avoid him forever right?
The main purpose I came here was to pursue my dream. To be a kpop star.

I auditioned through a online audition for Woollim Entertainment online and I was the lucky to be in the 100 people to get selected to come to Korea for the real audition.

Then my phone suddenly rang. It was from a Woolim Entertainment staff

"Hi Miko~shii. I called to inform you that the audition will be held tomorrow at the dance studio in Woolim Entertainment Building, Please be there on time at 10.15am. Thank you." The staff said and then hang up.

If you're wondering why I use the name Miko instead of Jiyeon is because I'm afraid that L or anyone will realise that I had a relationship with him previously.

After the call, I saw Infinite coming out of the cafe. I quickly hailed a taxi and went to my newly bought apartment.

I arrived at my apartment after a long ride on the taxi. I unpacked my things and suddenly something fell out of my carrier.

It was a note.

I opened the note and remembered it was a love letter from L during our days.

-I will always love you, Jiyeon.-

It wrote.

Yeah right always, but afraid to tell the media that you and I were dating. You deserve an award for being the best liar, Myungsoo.

Memories of him and you started forming in your brain after you read that particular note.

-EDITED-