Introduction

Hey @mikoteows here. This is another new fanfic hope you guys support this^^
I just wrote this fanfic on AsianFanfics too. But won't be that updated as this. So if you want to read it from there Now you can(not updated yet^^)

This fanfic is purely based on my imagination. I did not plagiarize any other fanfics so do not plagiarize mine too. Similar stories are purely coincidence.

Updating every Sunday (depending on where you stay / time zone difference ) I'm staying in Singapore.

Won't 100% update every Sunday, since I have school.

-COMPLETED STORY-

Characters of Me or Her??

L.Kim aka Myungsoo

From a popular kpop boy group called Infinite

Jiyeon aka You

Main lead character

You and L were ex girlfriend and boyfriend. (Read story plot below to find out more)

Woohyun

L's best friend
From Infinite

Hyuna

From a popular girl group called 4minute.

Looks exactly like you and from the same school when you and L were in a relationship.
Jealous and mean to you as she likes L too.

Story Plot:

You and Myungsoo were previously in a relationship during schooling days.
Myungsoo then decided to audition for Woollim Entertainment and luckily enough he got in.
He then debuted in a famous boy group called INFINITE. Many girls loved and adored him.

But... no one knew that he was already taken.
You and him then went out on a secret date, but eventually got caught by a reporter.

Myungsoo denied everything and stated that we were just friends.
The situation got worse and the relationship drifted apart.
Finally you decided that it is the best to leave. And later on you left him secretly..

One fine year later, everything came crashing back.

-NOT EDITED FULLY - MISTAKES AHEAD-