Chapter 10

"Ahh, a brand new day."

Schedule for today:

Learn dance  choreography from the dance teacher and practice with Infinite.

I head to the practice room after I have freshen up.

I opened the door to see teenage girls around my age some sitting on the couch and some on the floor.  They were busy talking to even notice me. Only one girl noticed me . She had Long,straight black hair just like mine, and her green eyes were shining.

"Hi." She waved towards me.

"Oh, Hi.  Are you guys trainees?"

"Yup, just like you. My name is Yoomi.  Nice to meet you."

"My name's Miko.  Nice to meet you too."

Then the door opened and a bright light started to shine in. Was it me or am I in heaven.

7 guys walked in. Yup INFINITE.

Then the dance mentor came in too.

"Hi guys and of course girls.  As you all know I'm Teddy the famous producer and choreographer. Today you will be partnered up to dance.

Since we have 7 girls and 7 guys. You will partner up as 1 girl and 1 guy.

We have 5 mins.  Go ahead and choose your partner."

Well I see most of them already partnering up.  Me and Yoomi just stood and watched.

Just then Sunggyu came.

And I can see Yoomi's face light up.

Well there you go. I'm the only girl left.

Then who am I partnering?

I looked and spotted somebody through the corner of my eye. That someone was also looking at me. Well awkward was the only word in my mind.

"We met before right. You're Miko.  I'm Myungsoo if u don't remember."

Of course I remember.  Like I won't.

"Of course.  You're the one who thought I looked like your ex- girlfriend. "

"Well yea, and there's nobody left I guess I will have to partner you."