Chapter 26

OK, today is the day for our debut stage. I am soooo nervous, what if I freak out and tumble on the floor. Oh God that can't happen.

Flashback

I tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

End

Why in the world did I do that. Now it seems like I am some stalker or some sasaeng. Gosh he is totally gonna be avoiding me today.

I walked out of my apartment, and went straight to the salon. My manager or should I say our/ my group manager asked us to gather there.

Woah, the salon is sooo big. Guess this is where idols get Done up.

I walked up the stairs leading me to the main door of the salon. I went in and saw my other debut trainees here already.

"OK you guys are all here, you guys will need to do your hair Done first then your make up got it?" Manager nim said.

Then she called the staffs to guide us along.

We each had our own staffs and we headed to the washing hair place (idk what is that called) and washed our hair.

And then we went to our seats and the hair stylist began styling our hair. My hair was curled lightly and trimmed a little.

And finally we needed to do our makeup.

I am so not used to wearing makeup, I forgot the last time I ever used it.

So of course the dresser helped me do my make up and after we are all done , we needed to gather back at the entrance.

"OMG Miko  you're so pretty!"

"You should really use makeup all the time."

"No wonder she was chosen"

"Is she the visual in our group?"

They all murmured and shouted.

"Girls! We need to go back to Woollim Entertainment for our final dance practice. Please put in all your best for this!"

Sorry if it was a boring chapter, I swear the next chapter will be better!