-Chapter Nineteen-

I pack an overnight bag to stay at Talon's, after dinner with his parent's we are going to the movies. So I need clothes for tonight and tomorrow as well as pj's. I put on my pink dress with a cut out on the chest, and black heels, I wear my hair down with heavy eyes and a light pink matted lipstick and some tear drop earrings.

 I put on my pink dress with a cut out on the chest, and black heels, I wear my hair down with heavy eyes and a light pink matted lipstick and some tear drop earrings

I walk down the stairs and say goodbye to everyone and walk out to see Talon, standing there in a suit. "you look amazing" he smiles, "right back at you" I wink. He opens the car door and helps me with my bag. Talon explains while driving over it is also a business meeting with some Australian company.

We walk in to Talons parent's house and go to his room. He kisses me gently as he places my bag on the floor and pushes me to the bed. A knock at the door interrupts us. "Talon, Maddison the guest have already arrived come down and great them." Maria says with a shaky voice. "On our way, Mother". We stand up and Talon pulls me to him "after they have gone, you are mine". He slaps my right cheek as we walk out causing me to squeal. "Keep your hands to yourself Mr".

Walking into the Davenport's living room hand in hand. I feel a little nervous, not only is this the first official dinner with Talon's parent's, even though I have met them before, but it is also Talon's first official business dinner. "No way! Maddison, bloody Porter as I live and breathe", the deep voice pulled my glance up to the man in the suit standing next to Mr Davenport. There he stands 6.2, his broad shoulders have obviously gotten bigger since the last time I saw him, his blonde hair is slicked back, remanence of a tattoo sticks out from his collar, his light bold blue eyes bore into mine.

"Well, aren't you going to say hello" he laughs and smiles widely showing his perfectly white teeth. "Dylan," I rush over to him and give him the tightest embrace I could, his scent of salt water and coconut takes over. "Omg, Dills, NO WAY!!!, what are you doing here?", "I've taken over my father's company and looking to do business here, thinking about making a trade deal with Mr Davenport here." He smiles and glances down for a short second then back up to me.

"You never told me you live in Elemore vale, princess, I was here last summer, I could have come around to visit" he smirks in my direction. "ahem" Mr Davenport clears his throat, "right sorry, Maddison and I met what, two years ago or there abouts, when she was visiting her Aunt Becca, in Australia", "right, so no you two don't need introductions then, Dylan Walker this is my son Talon, Talon this is Mr Walker, and of course you know Markson Pierce.".

Oops I forgot about the other people in the room, my gaze looks over them, I see Lexi sitting in the corner, playing on her phone and a rather heavier gentleman stands and walks to Talon to shake his hand, it must be Mr Pierce, "Talon a pleasure as always. And you must be the distraction, nice to meet you Miss Porter" he extends his hand. "Distraction??" I question shaking his hand back as Mr Davenport and himself chuckle and walk away, "right, dinner is served if you please" Maria walks out and ushers everyone to their seats.

"Maddison," Maria grabs my arm and stops me. "I want to say I'm sorry, this was never my intension, John wanted you over for dinner, I never knew it was business as well" I nod a little confused and head in. I see my seat next to Dylan sitting across from Talon who is seated next to Lexi and Maria, while  Mr Davenport and Mr Pierce take the heads of the table, the door opens and Jesse walks in, "ah late as usual".