-Chapter Nine-

One week later on Saturday evening, I'm cleaning my room, while listening to some music. I was picking up the paper balls I had thrown into the bin, after making a mistake with my homework, I walk over to my desk aiming for the bin "she shoots," I throw the ball, "she misses, she tries again she shoot's and she....", "Is intercepted", "no way that's a foul" I pout as Noah, Bes and Talon walk into my room. Bes is carrying a huge bag.

"Since you're in a good, we're going out" Noah states. "what do you mean?", "Drew's having a party, It's a costume party", "I don't know Noah," Noah sighs "you said and I'll quote you, 'next party that's on I'll definitely go with you' you can't say no, sissy. Besides I've already asked dad" he chuckles, as he puts on a girly voice while trying to mimic me. I can't help but laugh. I love how he is already calling my father, dad! People would think we've been Step-siblings for years the way he is acting. But the thing is, we aren't even step-siblings yet.

"Argh..... If it's a costume party how come you're not dress in costume?". "Well, Talon and I are about to leave to get ready as it take pretty boy here forever to get ready. ... oomph" Talon hits Noah in the stomach. "come on dude, It takes you much longer then me", "ok, fine" Noah comes and kisses my head "we will pick you up in 2 hours" with that Noah walks out as Talon grins at me following him.

"Two hours!, right let's get to it" Bes says lifting her bag to reveal her costumes. "I'm sure we can find something awesome to wear". Bes digs through the bag pulling out a knee length fur coat, a half black, half white wig, a black skirt. "I GOT IT" she shouts and runs to my dresser, she pulls a black cardigan, and white dress shirt, then runs out of the room. She's gone for about 10 minutes and comes back with Kirsten's combat boots, a pair of black pumps and a tight black mini dress.

"Are you going to tell me what we are dressing up as or am I supposed to guess?", "just go put this on while I work on the wig." I see her grab scissors out while turning on my hair curler. "Sit" she points to the desk chair. She starts to do my make up light on the foundation but heavy on the eye liner and mascara, then does bright red lips. "Am I Supposed to look like a dark haired Marilyn Munro?" "no, even better" she puts the freshly cut and curled wig on to my head, "voila!! Cruella De Vil" I can't help but laugh at how good I look.

Bes has finished getting dressed and has finished putting her hair into two plates, puts on heavy mascara. "Can you guess?", "definitely Wednesday Addams", "we look amazing!".

My phone beeps with a text boys are here

My phone beeps with a text boys are here. We step outside and see Noah has his arms wrapped around a girl, and Talon is leaning on the car. All three smoking. They look incredible.

Noah is dressed as The Mad Hatter and the Girl Is Alice. While Talon looks like your typical bad boy. We walk over to the car "keep your jaw dropped like that and you'll catch flies" Bes laughs walking next to me, "you guys look amazing!" they look up, Talons eyes instantly go to mine. "Maddi, this is Amanda, Mandy this is my sister Maddison" I shake my head and roll my eyes. "It's nice to meet you Amanda", "likewise, and please call me Mandy." I introduce Bes. Then we get in the car Mandy sitting in the front with Noah, Talon on one side, Bes on the other and I'm stuck in the middle.