Chapter 11: First Date

Începe de la început

It's his way of telling his parents that they could never meddle his personal life lalo na kung sino ang taong gusto niyang pakasalan.

Pero ngayun na mas nakilala niya ang babae, he couldn't stop himself but to know more about her.

Tumingin si Gabrielle sa asawa niya at siya na mismo ang nagpasuot ng sumbrero nito. "Ayan, let's date first before the masquerade ball."

Yveo smiled a little and took the other cap from Gabrielle's hand at siya na din mismo ang nagsuot nito sa ulo ng asawa. And before his wife could even react, he pulled her for a kiss that lasted for ten minutes.

"Your lips seduced me." He whispered.

Gabrielle just blink her eyes and laugh. "How did my lips seduce you?" So kasalanan ng lips niya?

"It looked at me." Yveo just grinned and gave his wife a smack kiss.

Napa ubo naman si Andrew bago magsalita.

"Nasa malapit lang sina Sky at Froilan, President. I'll just go with them." Time to escape, because he'll surely die single by the major PDA.

Yveo did not say a word and did not glance at Andrew either because he was busy staring at his wife.

Nang makalabas sila sa kotse, Yveo looked at the restaurant with the name 'I love Bucket Shrimp'. They weren't in a fancy restaurant but it seemed so popular, in fact, there were a lot of people lined up just to order the food.

"When did you find this place?" He asked.

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle bago tumingin kay Yveo. "Noong naglayas ako mula sa bahay mo."

Yveo just patted her head and did not answer. Pumila na ang dalawa para sa pagkain, si Gabrielle pa sana ang magbabayad but Yveo stopped her.

"Let me." Yveo handed his credit card but the cashier just scratched his head.

"Pasensya na po sir, cash lang po tinatanggap namin."

Yveo creased his eyebrows and his eyes turned cold. "Why?"

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle at siya na ang nagbayad. Hinila niya agad si Yveo sa bakanteng mesa.

Napatingin si Gabrielle kay Yveo at ngumiti nang mapansin niya ang pagkunot noo ni Yveo. Alam niyang asar pa rin ito dahil gusto niyang siya ang magbayad.

Gabrielle chuckled slightly at lumapit kay Yveo para paghiwalayin ang mga kilay niyang nagkatagpo na sa asar. "Because I brought you here, then let me treat you on our first date."

Yveo's face softened as he looked at his wife's sweet smile. She sure knows how to comfort him with words.

Yes they were married for a year but they never experienced dating. They never go out nor eat with just the two of them. This was the first.

Tinanggal ni Gabrielle ang sumbrero niya bago kumuha ng disposable gloves at binigay kay Yveo. While Yveo looked clueless, he still manage to do what Gabrielle taught him.

Hindi na napigilan ni Gabrielle ang kunin ang cellphone niya and took a photo of her husband. Yveo looked so serious while peeling the shrimp and who would have thought that he could do it so perfectly? Akalain mo nga naman, hindi lang pala siya sa business magaling.

Gabrielle was surely lucky to have the Ruthless Magnate do this with her. Alam niyang first time ni Yveo ang kumain sa ganitong lugar at ang magbalat ng shrimp.

Yveo switches his already peeled shrimps on his plate with Gabrielle's empty plate.

"Stop staring, my wife. Eat."

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle. "Thank you."

The couple just enjoyed their food while enjoying each other's company. Little did they know that the people surrounding them were whispering in each other's ears.

"What a perfect couple."

"Ang gwapo ng lalaki kahit di masyadong kita ang mukha. Hays ang swerte ni ate girl."

"Ang ganda nung girl at ang pogi nung boyfriend niya. Ang unfair talaga ng mundo."

"Parang familiar yung lalaki. Naalala mo ba yung international pageant last year? Si Yveo Leviarez isa sa guest speaker, parang hawig niya diba?"

"Namalik mata ka lang noh, bakit mapupunta yung CEO ng Leviarez Empire dito? At single yun noh, may pag asa pa tayo."

Gabrielle put down the glass of water and looked at her husband. "Oo nga pala Yveo, kaninong event yung masquerade ball?"

"A friend."

Magsasalita pa sana si Gabrielle nang may lalaking lumapit sa kanya.

"Hi." He greeted.

"Yes?" Gabrielle asks and glances at her husband when the temperature around them turns cold.

"Umm, ano pong kailangan niyo?" Argh, can't he see that someone was looking at him with a death glare? Jusko.

"Louie nga pala, I am a Producer and a Talent scout in Rose Media, here's my calling card. We were looking for a rookie female lead in our newest movie project. Your aura and physique are what we are looking for. Why don't you try to audition?"

Nagnakaw ng tingin si Gabrielle kay Yveo na may dinadial na sa cellphone niya and she knew that gesture. Lagot.

"My husband is actually one of the bosses of Imperial Media. Why don't you ask him?" Pilit na ngumiti si Gabrielle at bumulong sa sarili. Damn bro, just leave. You approached the wrong woman.

Yveo was about to call Andrew to let him look for the man who talked to his wife just now pero agad din siyang napahinto nang marinig niya ang asawa.

Napaubo naman ang lalaking lumapit kay Gabrielle bago tumingin kay Yveo. "Imperial Media? Pa.. pasensya na."

Gabrielle just smiled.

Well, Imperial Media is Rose Media's biggest competitor. The CEO was Skyler Leviarez but Imperial Media is a subsidiary company under the Leviarez Empire. So technically, Yveo was Imperial Media's big boss.

Napatawa lang si Gabrielle at tumingin kay Yveo. The coldness in his eyes melted while looking at his wife's admiring eyes.

"Jealous?" Gabrielle asked as she gave him a teasing smile.

Yveo just tilted his head. "We can still go to Paris."

Gabrielle laugh, ngayun alam na niya kung paano magselos ang isang Yveo Leviarez. "May 2nd date pa tayo diba?"

Yveo did not answer but reached out for her left hand and put a wedding ring on her ring finger.

"You bought a new one?" Tanong ni Gabrielle na hindi maalis ang ngiti sa labi.

"Hmm."

When they got married, Yveo bought her a wedding ring but she lost it when she fell from the bridge.

"Thank you." She whispered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to: serenityinosince. Salamat po sa pagbabasa. :>

P.S. Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!