Chapter 25: Return of Genesis

At the General Hospital

AFTER Gabrielle talked with Veronica, she went to the hospital directly to visit Ally's father.

Gabrielle now is sitting on the couch crossing her legs while staring at Genesis official social media account on her laptop.

Hindi niya alam kung ano ang sasabihin niya sa mga taong buong pusong sumusuporta kay Genesis noon at ngayun kung mayroon pa man.

Hindi naman kasi ganun kaikli ang tatlong taon. She wondered how the masses would react, now that she has returned?

Gabrielle sighed and started typing.

"Three years ago, I failed to protect you.
Due to unforeseen and uncontrollable situations.
I had let you down, so you chose to let go.

Forgive me, for tragedy is blind.
Making me leave you behind.
I am not asking for your pardon
and compassion.
I am here to carry on your visions and aspirations.

I came back for those of you who had waited.
To continue the dreams we had started.
Because our battle has not yet ended,
We are a Phoenix rising from the ashes
With a new chapter called The Return of Genesis."

Gabrielle paused and simply typed the last words. "I am back."

Dahil hindi niya alam kung ano ang e post o kung paano magpaliwanag, dinaan niya na lang ito sa isang tula.

The poem is not just dedicated to those who loved Genesis and her works, it is also dedicated to Phoenix Publishing as a whole and the people behind it like Kurt and Kyla.

After posting it, she then logged out and switched to Phoenix Publishing official social media.

"We are a Phoenix rising from the ashes. We will rise as one with Genesis." She then posted it tagging herself.

She stared at it once more before closing her laptop.

"Lady Gabrielle."

Nabaling ang tingin ni Gabrielle sa lalaking yumuko ng kunti nang makita siya.

"Tapos na ba yung pinapagawa ko?"

"Yes Lady Gabrielle."

"Salamat. You may leave." The man bowed again before leaving.

Gabrielle smiled. Her husband is a bit paranoid because of the car accident yesterday so he assigned her two personal bodyguards.

Mabuti na rin yun, she had more people to run errands for her. Gaya ngayun, she had them spread rumors about Genesis coming back.

"Ms. Elle, ano yung pinagawa mo?"

Gabrielle chuckled. "Spreading rumors."

Well, posting something online is not enough, especially since the account has been inactive for three years.
So she needs people to spread the rumors about Genesis returning.

She believed that the more she piqued the people's interest and curiosity then the more people would be informed and talked about it.

Natural kasi sa isang tao na e check ang sources ng isang bagay lalo na at pinag-uusapan ito ng lahat.
That way, her online post would spread even faster, kaya inutusan niya ang mga bodyguards niya na pumunta sa mga matataong lugar gaya ng Malls at School Universities.

"Kamusta na po ang pakiramdam niyo Tito?" Tanong ni Gabrielle nang makita itong gising.

Ally's father smiled. "Mabuti na ako hija, maraming salamat talaga sa pagtulong."