Chapter 7: First Night

10:09 pm

GABRIELLE's eyes widened as she felt Yveo's soft and warm lips on hers. Her heart was pounding so fast as if it came from a race. She tried to push Yveo pero para bang nawalan siya ng lakas.

Her husband did not stop kissing her instead he bit her lower lip which made her gasp and Yveo took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth and deepened the kiss.

When Gabrielle was sleeping earlier Yveo was staring at her and he tried to control himself not to kiss his wife even if he had the urge to indulge her tempting lips but now he couldn't stop himself.

His wife is just so attractive even if she cries.

Napaungol ng mahina si Gabrielle when Yveo bit her lower lip again and that made Yveo's hidden warrior arouse even more. Damn it. He has been waiting for one year just to kiss her like this.

"Yveo..." Gabrielle gasped as she was having a hard time breathing. Yveo pushed her slowly to lie down on the bed and as the sky gets darker, their night gets hotter.

They were almost out of breath but both can't stop as they never felt satisfied.

Gabrielle wanted to stop but her body says otherwise, her hands went on Yveo's hair and caress it gently. Are they gonna do it? May lagnat siya diba? Oh hell with it!

Napasinghap si Gabrielle nang maramdaman niya ang bibig ni Yveo sa kanyang tenga. "This is your punishment for making me worry."

Moan was Gabrielle's only answer when Yveo bit her ears gently. Is he really sure this was a punishment? Damn it, she doesn't want him to stop.

Hindi pa nakabawi ng paghinga si Gabrielle nang maramdaman niya ang paghalik ni Yveo sa kanyang leeg.

It was like sending an electrifying sensation all over her body and it felt so damn good. His wet kisses left an odd feeling of heat somewhere in her.

Yveo's breath became fast and heavy as he stopped for a while and looked straight to Gabrielle's eyes.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop." Mabibigat na hiningang sambit ni Yveo.

Damn it. If Gabrielle would tell him to stop he would go crazy and regret this his whole life pero ayaw niyang pilitin ang asawa. Oo nga't kasal sila ng mahigit na isang taon pero kamakailan lang sila naging malapit sa isat isa.

Gabrielle looked him in the eyes.
Even if he gave her a choice, Gabrielle felt that Yveo wouldn't want to stop, his eyes says it all. It was burning with passion, pleasure, and love? Does he love her?

Impossible. Hindi siya makapaniwala dahil para sa kanya, they were just married for convenience.

Gabrielle shrug the thought at para bang my sariling utak ang kanyang mga kamay, it caressed his nape and pulled him to continue the kiss. Even if she want to stop, her body couldn't.

At ano nga ba ang ikinabahala niya? Yveo will surely take responsibility because they are already married.

Another wet kisses landed on her neck then a swift coldness caressed her body when her clothes were taken off, and thrown in the air which left only her undergarments.

Wala na siyang ibang nasa utak kundi ang lalaking sinasamba ang kanyang katawan.

Gabrielle closed her eyes as she gasp when Yveo's hands unhook her upper undergarment and wet kisses landed on her neck down to her breasts tasting it using his tongue and that made Gabrielle go crazy.

Yveo was caressing the other one with his wide palms.

Walang nagsasalita sa dalawa but the movements in their bodies was like yelling the pleasure they felt.