24

twenty three。

-----Y/N's POV----

(Lololol there's finally a pov)

He laughed.

He laughed.

He laughed.

HE ACTUALLY LAUGHED OH MY GOODNESS-

I stood still in that position without moving a single inch as I recall what has happened. Was he only acting? But he couldn't. Knowing him, he probably didn't anyway.

Despite seeing strange sides of him from time to time, I still couldn't know what he's thinking every now and then. I experienced being apologised to several times but this is actually the first time I apologised to him.

But I was forced to apologise so that doesn't count. What matters right now is that he laughed liked a carefree person.

As if he was really having fun. And judging by the looks of the others, it seems that it's been a while since they heard Amane-kun laugh too.

Especially with Tsukasa-kun, I kind of saw a tear shed from his eyes. If only I knew what happened in his past, maybe I could understand him a bit more.

But wait, why would I understand him? It's Amane-kun we're talking about!! Shouldn't I focus only on Tsukasa-kun? But why am I more intrigued to Amane-kun than him now?

I sigh as I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. They all turned to face me as I waved my hand in the air.

"Let's all get back to work everyone! We don't want to have the sleepover waiting all by itself, right?" I changed the topic and somehow, the members had a smile formed in their lips, meaning that the change of topic was a success.

"Anyway, whose house are we going to have a sleepover in? Ours are not available since it's a small apartment Nii-chan and I are living in." Kou suddenly asked.

"Nu-uh no one ain't goin to mah apartment tonite!" I quickly reacted in a sassy type manner cuz I wanted to try that for so long to some people I'm comfortable with.

And even though all of them are very special friends of mine, I just can't seem to tell them about my secret.

"My parents and so are my cousins are home so I think we can't do it in my house." Aoi sighed.

"Same here! My parents are very strict so I'm sorry!!" Yashiro apologised.

Then all of us faced the last option. The Yugi brothers. Amane flinched at the sudden attention as he turned around to continue what he was doing and minded his own damn business, literally leaving Tsukasa all alone to answer.
How dare he leave his brother hanging! He's such a shit.

"W-well, mom's in a business trip and the house is pretty empty so I guess we'll hold the sleepover at our place?" The cute baby boy of my drea- Tsukasa shrugged, turning his head to face Amane-kun to see what his reaction would be.

Yep, definitely expecting that he's damn disappointed in him. Why do I feel like Amane-kun's threatening him like he's taking away something valuable from a Tsukasa-kun just by looking at his back?

"Alright! It's settled then!! We'll be holding it at Tsukasa-kun and Amane-kun's place! I can't wait!!" Yashiro exclaimed.

We all started to fasten up the pace of our cleaning and after a few more hours, we finally finished cleaning the pool. It's all thanks to everyone's cooperation.