14

"Minamoto Teru in Group 1? Whoa!! I wish I could be in that group!! I'm so jealous!!" Two girls were chatting basically in front of Y/N which might have made her uncomfortable despite that she's in the same group as that guy.

Y/N didn't even know who this guy was, she's new to this school so why bother know anything?

The gamer just guessed if he's a handsome spoiled brat or whatever.

"Y/N-chan!! You're a lucky girl!!" Aoi exclaimed as she shook her friend like a maniac.

"W-why??" Y/N asked, still dizzy from the shaking. She could tell that Aoi wanted to be in the same group as hers.

"BeCAUSE, Minamoto-senpai will be working with you and Yashiro for the whole semester!! Aren't you excited??" Aoi spoke.

"Uh? No? I haven't even seen this Minamoto-senpai guy" The gamer playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"You'll see him soon!! Be careful, heS rEALLy CuTE" Aoi's voice was rather scary as she headed to her group.

"What a wonderful day to be dead don't you think, Tsukasa?" Amane whispered to his brother (ITS STILL TOO EARLY FOR YOU, AMANE) when all of them were told to stand up and go to their assigned groups.

Amane just happened stopped by Tsukasa's group to rant and stay away from Y/N.

Meanwhile, Yashiro was feeling that someone's missing. The 2nd Years should be leaving soon to meet their other group mates in their assigned places.

"Y/N-chan, I feel like someone's missing. Did you check the members again? There should be three of us, right?" Yashiro asked the taller female beside her.

"Maybe the other one is on the other class?? Wait, let me check again." Y/N gave the scribbled blackboard another glance and double checked to see the name of the 2nd year members.

Her eyes happened to widen when her E/C orbs landed on a name that she didn't want to read for a long time.

"Amane-kun's our groupmate." Y/N said in disbelief while Yashiro was rather happy about it.

"Where is he anyway? Did he go to the wrong group?" The white-haired daikon spoke with a worried tone.

Yashiro looked around the classroom when she finally found what she was looking for.

Both of the girls headed straight to the taller male who had an expression of disappointment all over his face.

"Amane-kun!! What are you doing here? And why are you always clinging onto your brother whatever the situation is?" Y/N yet again began an argument with the other. She didn't know why she would always argue with him, but it became a hobby for her now.

"Excuse me? He's my brother. I could stick to him whenever I want." Amane retorted back whilst holding his brother's shirt tightly.

Meanwhile Tsukasa was just there. Watching both of them fight again. He knew that it would end up having Y/N slap him in his cheeks but Tsukasa somehow enjoyed the scene.

'They look adorable, heh.' Tsukasa thought with a wide grin.

"Ugh whatever. Anyways, we're now group mates. So wether you like it or you like it very much, you have to participate and behave. Got it?" Y/N ordered.

"You're not the boss of me. Besides, you're the one who starts everything. And I haven't even done nothing." Amane started to lower his voice and avert his eyes away from the other as he remembered who he was talking to.