19

"Or is Donut_King..,."

"A stalker?"

Amane didn't know how to react at the moment. His eyes averting the other everytime they make eye contact. Y/N was starting to feel suspicious towards the male gamer.

"When Donut_King excused himself using his voice for the first time.... he had the same accent as you." Y/N wondered as she rubbed her chin, looking like some kind of detective.

"Could it be that you are..." a serious expression was plastered on the female's face as other was silent, waiting for her to continue.

Her serious face changed when she snorted and laughed. Amane was clueless and didn't know what to do.

"Haha!! Why would I think of that? Donut_King has a better personality than you are!!" He didn't know wether to be annoyed and confused at the same time. 'we're the same person but Y/N prefers Donut_King than me?'

'And she almost found out about me. If only she wasn't so stupid though.'

"Besides, if i could imagine him sitting right in front of me, I can see that he's more attractive than you so it's impossible!!" She teased and smirked, earning death glares from the taller male.

"I feel insulted." Amane stated as Y/N continued laughing. She then smiled and turned her head upwards to face the ceiling with sparkling eyes.

"If Donut_King really studies in this school, does that mean he's famous here too?" Y/N wondered, her train of thoughts leading to a list of popular students in the school.

"Donut_King's a host unto himself, a popular gamer like him wouldn't come to this school even if someone forces him to." Amane tried to make an excuse. He realised that both of them were talking for a while, the rain was still pouring very heavily and he could tell that the time was around 2 AM in the morning due to the dark atmosphere.

"Since you're a big fan of that guy, do you know the reason why he doesn't accept the prizes given to him at Tournaments and Championships?" Y/n suddenly asked, she finally asked the question she wanted to be answered for a long time.

Amane's lips formed into a frown and looked down, taking a deep breath as his amber eyes deeply stared at the other's. Y/N gulped the lump on her throat waited for an answer.

"A friend of mine has a friend who's friends with Donut_King." He began, Y/N didn't quite catch that quickly but understood after a few seconds.

"I've heard that Donut_King was saving that money up and storing them in a secret place. Since Donut_King has been playing and well known for 3 years already, he's saved up to ¥100,000,000 already." He continued, as Y/N's mouth fell agape from the enormous amount of money that gamer gained.

"3 years!? And he's saved a million yen?! HOW?! U/N gained ¥78,000,000 for three years! How is that possible?!" Y/N ranted as Amane let out a soft chuckle, but went back to his straight face right away.

"He entered a lot of Tournaments or any type of championships. He earned loads but he never spent a single yen from it." He replied.

"Why? Are there any reason for that?" She asked and raised a brow, waiting for him to reply.

A moment of silence surrounded to small cabin until he opened his mouth to finally speak. Those words confusing me even more.

"Donut_King's saving that money up when the time comes."

That was it, Y/N had no idea what he just said. All she can do now is try to understand the sentence the taller male spouted. "Let's stop for now, my head hurts because of what you said. Agh." The female gamer massaged her temples and once again looked at the other.