7

seven

(The picture above is what I recently drew when I was bored ;3; hope you like it though ^^)

"For your information, Mr. Know It All. U/N doesn't care about money or fame. She just wants to have fun and entertain her audience!!" Y/N retorted back.

It has been minutes since both of them started arguing negatively over who's a better player. Most of the group watched them except for Yashiro who tried to pull Y/N away from Amane.

"How would you know about that? Do you even know her closely?" Amane responded blankly. He didn't care about the fact that Y/N was shouting in front of his face.

"Quit spouting none sense and face the truth that she doesn't even care about anything except for money." Amane added.

"Don't let this hand land on your cheeks like this morning, Amane-kun. I'm warning you." Y/N warned him. She was about to lose her temper but realised that not everyone are supposed to like her.

But this was the first time that she encountered someone who hates her that much. She had to keep her cool but Amane's attitude towards her was outrageous, she couldn't help it.

"Y/N-chan, Amane-kun. Please calm down-" Yashiro tried to stop the argument.

"I'm already calm. The only one who needs to be calm is this hot-headed obsessed fangirl." Amane avoided everyone's glances towards him as he rummaged through his pockets and grabbed his phone.

"Did you guys watch U/N and Donut King's match? It was very epic that it ended with a tie!!" Akane started to change the topic that may or may have left Y/N with no choice but to calm down.

"Yeah, I watched it too. I was surprised when Donut King ambushed U/N. That was pretty cool of him though!" Yashiro responded.

"But it was only a matter of time when U/N killed him 3 seconds before the timer ends!! I actually don't get why Donut King doesn't do live-streams though. Maybe he's too shy about his voice??" Aoi started.

"Maybe he just doesn't have the guts to be brave enough to entertain his fans. Or does he really have some?" Y/N glanced at Yashiro who was squealing while watching Donut King's gameplays.

"If he does do live-streams, he will gladly mention you to shut the f*ck up to over a million of his fans around the world." Amane retorted, not giving any damn to what Y/N would do to him. (Strangle him, maybe.)

"Yeah, maybe he would tell me that. I'm really in no position to tell these things to him anyway." Y/N stayed humble, trying not to chop the taller student in front of her into pieces.

Amane was surprised but was quick enough to hide it for he didn't expect those words to come out of her mouth.

The taller male gave her a small 'tsk' before sitting at his own desk.

"Please bare with my brother for a while, he's quite a handful." Tsukasa places his hand on her head and gave it a small pat.

"Woah, your hair is so soft!!" He added. Y/N somehow felt her cheeks burning like fire, her heart was beating fast. She didn't know what was happening.

Maybe she just got light headed from the argument she and Amane had earlier.

"Oh yeah, I forgot! Remember when I told you that Aoi-chan is great at telling rumours?" Yashiro spoke like a beaming star she is.

"Since we still have time, maybe I can tell you the most famous ones!~" Aoi started as everyone in the group except for Amane scooted closer towards the both of you.