23

"Alright, that's it for today. you may go home now and enjoy the weekend." Tsuchigomori-sensei declared and turned off his laptop. he then grabbed a sheet of paper and called Amane over.

"i'm assigning you to clean the school pool this Saturday, and bubthat I mean tomorrow." The teacher bluntly ordered the older twin. It surprised him a lot. Not to mention how lazy he is.

"Out of all people, why me?" he asked and pouted in expensse.

"As a teacher, I have to assign the laziest student to do the hardest task possible." The spider avoided his gaze from the other's death glare and cleared his throat.

''As I was saying, you can invite friends over to help you. The festival's next month and it will be used by visitors from Korea." He replied as Yashiro walked infront and raised her hand. "I'll be happy to help, sensei!" She happily exclaimed.

"Us too!!" the others as well as Y/N raised their hands. Guessing that seeing Y/N volunteer to help him made him a bit happy for once.

"Then that's more than enough of help right, Amane?" The teacher organised the stacked papers from his desk once more and walked towards the door. Turning his head to face them as he smiles.

"Don't worry, you can use the pool and enjoy when you finish cleaning it anyways, see ya on Monday~" He bid his students farewell and left the room.

There was an eerie silence between all of them, until Tsukasa finally spoke. "So, sleepover at Sunday?" He suggested.

"It's settled then!! Does that mean we have to wear our school swimwear tomorrow?" Aoi asked as Y/N flinched and flashed a light shade of red.

"Do we really have to? I mean, it's a bit exposing and-" Y/N was cut off from Yashiro's laugh. "It's alright, get used to it!! The boys aren't as perverted as you think anyways~" She gave her a pat in the back and a wide grin.

"You're embarrassed because of that, Y/N? I'd rather be naked than wear shor- aCK!" Tsukasa slightly hit Akane in the head as he tried to stop him from finishing his sentence.

The squad began to walk their way outside the school and go home to prepare for tomorrow. They made a quick stop at the convenience store to buy snacks and eventually got out after a few minutes.

"Hey guys! There's an announcement from the Wizards Legends game producer!" Akane as well as Y/N and Amane's phone received a notification from their phone.

"They said that the game will be shut down for a month or two to fix major bugs and update the game. Does that mean we don't get to watch the final showdown of U/N and Donut_King?" Akane rambled, which made the two gamers flinch in surprise.

"Wait, what? W h a t? W H A A A T T T T?!!" Y/N's voice got louder and louder as she said those words one by one. "Why would they do that? A month or two? ArE THEY CRAZY?! How is U/N supposed to live that long?" She continued.

'Heh, as expected. Her reactions are really cute.' Amane thought and tried not to laugh.

The older twin could care less about the long game hiatus, the only thing he could do is take the advantage and try to be close to Y/N as possible and stop her from confessing to someone who will reject her.

"U/N's gonna be fine, she's got tons of cash on hand. She'll do great for 2 months and won't seem to die." Amane rolled his eyes and placed his hands inside his pockets.

"It's not like that, what about her fans? How is she supposed to entertain them while the game is updating? What if her fans lose interest and find a better gamer?" Y/N blabbered out her concern as her eyes wandered in the floor in sheer panic.